Just In Time For The Holidays

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marquette chapter.

The holidays are approaching and that means so are finals, but we are not stressed because we have the Her Campus Holiday Survival Kit to get us through until we get to relax with our families and enjoy all the eggnog we please.

Alba Botanica®: The brand that creates 100% vegetarian, body-loving products that work to nourish the skin, hair, and the soul. The Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel immediately revives the eyes and stimulates to reduce puffiness. We love this gentle, hypoallergenic fix for after those late-night library study sessions!

Tarte Cosmetics: Now a leader in the beauty industry, Tarte offers cruelty-free, hypoallergenic, vegan skincare. Forget the harmful things like parabens, phthalates, and gluten, Tarte products are only skinvigorating™!

• Tarteist™ PRO Palette: This professional eyeshadow palette contains 20 ultra-pigmented shades that create social media-worthy looks for every skin tone! With 16 longwearing Amazonian clay-powered matte shadows and four duochrome shades, you’ll be set for every day of the week!
  • Lights, Camera, Lashes™: A long-time cult classic, this mascara lengthens, curls, and volumizes your lashes without trashing them. Grab Lights, Camera, Splashes™ if you’ll be carrying your look into the water!

Being: Being’s mission is to encourage every girl to run her world and smell fresh while doing it! The Salted Caramel & Macadamia Hand Cream and Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom Hand Cream both work to pamper your hands and leave them feeling soft and fresh!

Krazy Glue: This super-strong, fast-drying adhesive can fix anything from that picture frame in your apartment to your holiday wreaths and decorations! These Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles 4ct.-0.5g have just enough for one fast fix.

#ActualllySheCan + Le Motto: Allergen, a leader in women’s healthcare, started the inspiring #ActuallySheCan the empower females. Le Motto offers a way to fashionably express yourself with positivity and kind thoughts through handwritten graphics. These limited edition #ActuallySheCan tank tops were created in partnership with Le Motto, to offer women soft, breathable activewear.

These amazing products motivate us during finals and we hope you’ll enjoy them as much as we do! Watch for our #HCSurvivalKits posts on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and keep an eye out for future giveaway! HCXO <3

Maisie Bentz

Marquette '18

I don't care if I'm a fish, I still want a bicycle.
Aisling Hegarty

Marquette '18

Don't waste a minute not being happy