Style

Shop Side of Guac: Great Clothes at Amazing Prices

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marist chapter.

This upcoming Thursday, Her Campus Marist is excited to welcome the fabulous Shop Side of Guac!  This amazing online clothing company will be opening up shop in our student center, offering an exclusive shopping experience for Marist students.  

Shop Side of Guac features super cute clothing at an affordable price.  The main goal of this amazing online clothing store is to inspire women, in addition to boosting confidence.  With amazing prices and looks that are right on trend, the appeal among young women is certainly there.  SSOG also has an amazing media presence, with hilarious and relatable content posted daily to their Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.  

Take a dip and add to your closet with Shop Side of Guac…there’s nothing better than guac and a good getup! 

Join us this Thursday to shop for some new summer apparel.  Be sure to visit https://www.shopsideofguac.com to check out this amazing store!

@shopsideofguac

Elizabeth is a senior at Marist College studying Public Relations and Advertising.  Currently serving as the Editor in Chief and CC of the Marist Chapter, she enjoys writing about entertainment, music, lifestyle, and news.