The Season’s Most Hilarious Thanksgiving Memes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marist chapter.

By Natalie Ford 

Thanksgiving is the time of year to gather with one’s friends and family to celebrate the blessings they have received. While thankfulness is a major focus of this national holiday, the other is undoubtedly food. And a lot of it. Foodies everywhere emerge to feast on turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, pumpkin pie, and more. This food-and-family-fest has taken over Twitter, as people across the country share their anticipation in the form of hilarious memes. Here are some of the best and most relatable Thanksgiving memes that are sure to get you in the Turkey Day spirit. 

Thinking about all of the mash potatoes you will be stuffing your face with…

When you are getting ready for all the mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, turkey, ham and cranberries you need to fit into your belly…

TFW the food is ready and you get to eat…

TFW your favorite food item is across the table next to your aunt’s newest boyfriend (or that one family member you’ve never seen before)…

Enduring strange and slightly invasive conversation at the dinner table…

The sound of everyone talking at the dinner table…in the kitchen…and on the couch with the TV on…

Not even two hours after you have scarfed down all the turkey…

And on to the next one… 

Madison is a senior journalism student at Marist College with an affinity for all things writing, iced coffee, and Great Gatsby related. She is currently a Lifestyles & Her Future writer for Her Campus.