photos by lanty zUU73lEdcBU unsplash
photos by lanty zUU73lEdcBU unsplash

My Reactions To The First Snow of The Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marist chapter.

The season’s first snow has officially arrived, and I could not be in a better mood.  There is nothing I love more than snuggling up in a cozy blanket with a warm cup of hot chocolate while watching the snow fall.  With the Marist Campus looking like a winter wonderland, here are some of the reactions I have had since the first snowflake fell.  

When I first looked out the window to see the beautiful white dust blowing in the wind.  My mood was immediately elevated and I couldn’t contain my squeals of joy.  

Feeling as if this snow fall has magically solved all my problems.  Finals? Studying? Are they a thing? I don’t think so.  

Waving and smiling to anyone and everyone just because IT’S SNOWING GUYS.

Initiating a snowball fight with everyone because would it really be snowing if a snowball fight didn’t take place?

This pretty much sums up my day.  SNOW IS MAGICAL GUYS. The cold never bothered me anyway.  

And to finish off my day, I will definitely indulge in a warm cup of hot chocolate.  Stay warm everyone!

Elizabeth is a senior at Marist College studying Public Relations and Advertising.  Currently serving as the Editor in Chief and CC of the Marist Chapter, she enjoys writing about entertainment, music, lifestyle, and news.