Style > Beauty

Gimme Brow is Back and Better Than Ever!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marist chapter.

For those of you who totally understood me when I had a mini-meltdown last November as a result of the recall of my all-time favorite eyebrow product ‘Gimme Brow’ by Benefit Cosmetics, I have some truly incredible news. Gimme Brow is (FINALLY!) back! After months and months of subpar eyebrows, it’s finally possible for your brows to live up to their full potential again, and thank goodness for that. 

When I rushed into Ulta today and saw the usually barren shelves stocked with my most essential beauty product, I swear there were happy tears in my eyes. “They’re never ever going to get rid of ‘Gimme Brow’ again, right?” I asked the girl at the cash register. She looked at me like I was slightly crazy for being so excited for this product’s return and said, “Um, I don’t think so?!” 

I really hope not, because I don’t think I could survive using the same tube of Gimme Brow for four months ever again (no, this was probably not my smartest idea, since it was recalled for a reason, but a girl has to do what a girl has to do). 

This four and a half star, best-selling product, according to the Benefit Cosmetics website, is now available for purchase at Ulta, Sephora, and Benefit. My eyebrows, and my heart, have never been so happy. 

Madison is a senior journalism student at Marist College with an affinity for all things writing, iced coffee, and Great Gatsby related. She is currently a Lifestyles & Her Future writer for Her Campus.