This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

NBC’s The Office defies the stereotypes of America’s office jobs. The rumors of boring jobs disguised as beige cubicles, the insignificance town of Scranton, Pennsylvania, and the (seemingly) average people are all quickly shut down with the overwhelming wit and humor that engulfs this show. Whether you have a dry sense of humor, are a fan of “dad jokes,” or have no sense of humor at all, everything that is said in The Office will undoubtedly have you dying from laughter. From Michael Scott’s “That’s what she said” jokes, to Stanley’s “I’m not having any of this” look of general disapproval, to Dwight’s famous “Question-” statements, every episode will have you on the floor. So if you haven’t started watching it yet, definitely make sure to put it at the top of your Netflix queue. Here are some of the best quotes from the 9 seasons of NBC’s “The Office”.

1. In the spirit of Halloween, it’s only fitting to start with a Halloween-related quote. When Creed walks into work covered in blood and not knowing it was Halloween, he remarks:

2. In S6E12, Dwight is mid-scheme, this time trying to frame Jim to make it seem like he is collecting money for his own benefit. In his diabolical plans to get Jim fired, Dwight is:

3. Jim Halpert: the man, the myth, the legend of the Dunder Mifflin Scranton branch. If you say you don’t love him, you’re lying to yourself. His sarcasm and wit (and crush on Pam, of course) is enough to make even the most humorless people laugh. Just another day in the office, Jim tries to confuse Dwight by acting and dressing just like him just to mess with him. In imitating Dwight and his typical behavior, Jim recites:

4. Michael Scott never ceases to amaze us with his “knowledge” of everyday phenomena. In S2E10, he hits us with his definition of reverse psychology while explaining his tactics for their Christmas party’s Yankee swap activity:

5. Another classic Michael Scott moment was when he kept the pizza delivery boy hostage because he refused to give Michael a discount. When the boy said keeping him hostage was “stupid,” Michael channeled his inner child in using the comeback:

6. How could we forget about Mr. Stanley Hudson? He is a man of very few words for whom every day consists of a case of the Monday blues. What could quite possibly be the most iconic thing he ever said, when Michael kept pushing upon him a joke that he wasn’t receiving, he shouts:

If only we had a penny for every time we wanted to say this to someone in real life…

7. In S6E6, Dwight hits us with another one of his classic weird facts in saying:

So if you haven’t already binge watched the entire series, you should highly consider it (the fact that the episodes are only about 20 minutes long will make you feel a little less horrible about temporarily turning into a hermit.)