This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LUC chapter.

With colder weather quickly approaching, I’ve been going through hand creams very quickly. In winter, my skin tends to get extra dry, flaky, and irritable. Thankfully, there are hand creams and lotion to remedy that. I think that keeping your skin hydrated, especially in winter, is incredibly important. That is why I highly recommend investing in a good hand cream to keep in your hand bag on a daily basis!

Recently, I’ve been reaching for hand creams from the brand Being by Sanctuary Spa. This week I was able to try two of the brand’s scented hand creams. The hand creams contain ingredients like almond oil and shea butter which work wonders for moisturizing dry skin. Being by Sanctuary Spa is a cruelty-free brand that has an array of bath and body products. The brand has five different scents that work to appeal to everyone. The brand also offers products that are vegetarian and vegan friendly!

The salted caramel and macadamia hand cream smells absolutely delicious. The scent is incredibly sweet and I found myself reaching for it often. On the other hand, the cloudberry and lychee blossom scent is more fruity. I prefer sweeter scents to fruity ones so I personally liked the salted caramel and macadamia hand cream better.

I did find myself having to apply the hand creams a few times throughout the day because they aren’t that long-lasting, but I would definitely buy the products again for their amazing scents!

Samar is a senior broadcast journalism major and global and international studies minor at Loyola. Although she hails from Toledo, Ohio, Samar has found homes in Chicago, Washington, D.C., and Rome. She has spent the past three years with Her Campus, sharing her insights on politics, women's issues, as well as beauty and lifestyle hacks.  
Annie Kate Raglow is a fourth-year honors student at Loyola University Chicago. She is a journalism major with a music minor, and she enjoys her role as contributor for the LUC chapter of Her Campus. Annie was Campus Correspondent when the chapter re-launched at LUC. She has a passion for traveling and meeting new people, as well as advocating for social issues. Career goals (as of right now) include opportunities in investigative or documentary journalism. Music is a huge part of Annie's life, and one of her favorite pastimes is performing at local Chicago "open mic" nights. She also loves finding independent coffee shops! Annie is ambitious in pursuit of her journalism and music skills, and loves everything that Her Campus has to offer.