dan gold 6P 1ba qWDI unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
dan gold 6P 1ba qWDI unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Tinder Messages That Make Us Cringe

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LUC chapter.

Ladies, we’ve all been there. We’re swiping left and right (mostly left), minding our own business, when we get that tinder message that makes us cringe. You all know what I’m talking about, but for anyone who does not, here are 10 situations that make you want to give up on finding your Prince Charming:

1. When he hits you up with the “you up” text.

2. When you swipe left on yet another guy who has a picture with his dog. How original.

3. When his bio says he is not looking for anything serious and just wants to have fun.

4. When he starts the conversation with you by saying “My place or yours?”

5. When you’re tall and try to find out his height but it’s not in his bio. Or when you’re short and you don’t really care how tall he is.

6. When he tries to get you to talk to him by using the cheesiest pick up line ever. Good job, you tried.

7. When you stop responding and he aggressively sends you a million question marks.

8. When you don’t know if you are close enough friends with a guy to swipe right and it to be funny or if he really is into you, so you swipe left.

9. When your horrible ex SUPER likes you and you just about throw up.

10. When you accidentally super like someone.

Tinder…can’t live with it can’t live…nah actually we’re pretty sure we can live without it. But it does make for some pretty good mems and gossip. And sometimes, the occassional hottie!

Christy is a senior Psychology and Spanish major. She is one of the Campus Correspondent's of Loyola Univeristy Chicago's Her Campus chapter. She basically lives for Zumba classes and corgis. Her passions include promoting domestic violence awareness and mental health awareness and she does so through Alpha Chi Omega and Active Minds!
Samantha (Sammi) Saliba is currently a Junior at Loyola University Chicago studying Public Relations and Marketing. She is also the Co-President of Her Campus chapter at Loyola and is the blogger and brains behind ambitiouslifeofacitygirl.com! A member of Alpha Delta Pi Sorority, Vice President of Loyola's Communications Honors Society and intern at a couple of companies, she never fails to stay busy and ambitious. Samantha aspires to one day own her own fashion PR firm in California, start a non- profit for sex-trafficking victims and have 75 puppies.