This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LUC chapter.

We all have those days when life just seems to be dragging us down. We can barely find time to eat or sleep, and makeup is the last thing on our minds. For days like these, it’s good to have that one product that you know for sure will have you looking presentable even if you are sleep deprived and surviving off of coffee! This week, I reviewed two products that are my ideal go-to’s.

Tarte’s Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara offers the ultimate pick me up for days when you need a little boost. This mascara looks great with— or without— a full face of makeup and gives lashes an extra umph no matter the occasion. It does a great job giving bottom lashes volume, and lasts all day. It can get a little clumpy so make sure not to do too many quotes. This mascara is phenomenal and I would definitely recommend it.

Another product that will get you through sleep-deprived days is Alba Botanica’s “fast fix for puffy eyes” eye revive cooling gel. This product is great for lessening the look of dark circles and puffiness under my eyes. I did not see a drastic difference when using the product, but it does help my eyes look a little less tired when paired with concealer. A quick disclaimer, I don’t usually struggle with puffy eyes so that could have been a reason why results weren’t as dramatic. Also, product works best when stored in the refrigerator!

Pictures were taken for Tarte mascara were taken from Ulta Beauty’s website and the pictures for Alba Botanica eye cooling gel was taken directly from Alba Botanica’s website. Products were received in exchange for a review but all opinions are 100% my own.

I am a college freshman at Loyola University Chicago, studying business administration and psychology.
I am a fourth year student at Loyola University Chicago. I am highly interested in journalism, and social media marketing, especially when it comes to news and fashion. My current experiences consist of sales in different companies throughout the Midwest, such as Ann Taylor and Kate Spade, and editorial work with various companies, including Her Campus and Orange Coast magazine.