Wellness > Health

Chic Workout Leggings That Won’t Break the Budget

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LUC chapter.

Women’s Freedom High Waist Leggings: Target ($19.58)

Photo by Target

Looking for another excuse to go to Target? Here it is! Target workout leggings have been on the top of my list for workout gear for a long time. Not only do they always have cute colors and prints, but they are almost always under 30 dollars!

Anytime cotton high-rise Capri: Victoria Secret ($39.50)

Photo by Victoria’s Secret

Every middle school girls dream is to own a pair of Victoria’s Secret leggings with a PINK sweatshirt. Not only will these leggings fulfill your teenage dreams, but they are cute as a button. With the extra tie detail on the bottom, you will never look lame at the gym again.

Nike Club Mid-Rise Swoosh Leggings: JCPenny ($35)

Photo by JCPenny

Nike is a staple for all athletic gear. Not only does Nike make amazing shoes, but their leggings are incredible as well. These are soft, comfortable, and perfect for the gym or just lying around. Of course the large Nike Swoosh on the leg is an added detail to make every girl have the perfect athleisure style.

Active Tie-Dye Capri Legging ($15.90)

Photo by Forever 21

These tie-dye leggings are perfect not only for going to class, but to the gym as well. They are SO cute and stylish. Pair with a cream sweater for class, or a workout tee for the gym. For any girl who adores funky leggings as much as I do, these are for you.

Aerie Play High-Waisted Pocket Legging ($24.46)

Photo by Aerie

Who doesn’t love Aerie? Not only is Aerie known for its comfortable clothes, but it is also known for the movement they started; not photoshopping their models. Who wouldn’t want to get behind a company who loves comfy clothes and natural beauties?

For all the girls out there who are obsessed with athletic clothes as much as you are, this one is for you!

I am a fourth year student at Loyola University Chicago. I am highly interested in journalism, and social media marketing, especially when it comes to news and fashion. My current experiences consist of sales in different companies throughout the Midwest, such as Ann Taylor and Kate Spade, and editorial work with various companies, including Her Campus and Orange Coast magazine.