Wait, Beyonce wore WHAT makeup at the Grammys?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Glossier is a brand that has been taking over the beauty world for a couple of years. Their philosophy focuses on healthy skin and using makeup to enhance, not necessarily cover. Their coveted look is the dewy, glossy girl.

Recently, they released their most anticipated product to date, the Solution. This is a chemical exfoliant that has AHA, BHA and PHA. This product improves overall skin quality by reducing pore size, reducing blackhead appearance, reducing redness and making skin literally glow.

Just when people went nuts and thought Glossier couldn’t drop anything better, they teased their NEXT product.

Yeah, Beyonce wore it to the Grammys. NBD.

But actually, very big deal. SZA wore Glossier too.

People are taking the Internet by storm trying to guess what product Beyonce wore that Glossier is yet to announce. Most likely, this product will be an eye product. Sir John, Beyonce’s makeup artist, claims that he finished Bey’s eye look with a secret Glossier product.

Some speculate eyeshadow after seeing Beyonce’s glittery lids. Others claim eyeliner, which Glossier has released in the past in a limited edition holiday kit including Haloscope in Moonstone (now a full time product), a pink nail polish (limited time), and a black pencil eyeliner (limited time). Still others anticipate a possible Glossier mascara.

Needless to say, Glossier is sure to release something that will be of the best quality. Until then, you can steal Beyonce’s Glossier look. She wore Perfecting Skin Tint in Dark and Deep, Boy Brow in Brown, and Body Hero Daily Perfecting Cream.

If you’re looking to invest in some Glossier, use my Rep code for 20% off your first purchase! You know, if you wanna look as amaze as Queen B.

glossier.com/reps/katiestottlemire