Shop ‘Til You Drop: The Ultimate Black Friday & Cyber Monday Online Fashion Guide

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

By: Conchita Widjojo 

It’s that time of the year again. Thanksgiving is here, which means it’s time to give thanks to everyone you love, including yourself. With Black Friday sales and Cyber Monday deals coming at us this upcoming weekend, this list will help maneuver around the best discounts, and avoid physically stepping into a store – we all want to keep our limbs this year! Here are a few great deals to come your way.

For Love and Lemons – We all know how popular and expensive this brand has become over the years, and how we’d all love to score some of their lacey getups and skivvies. Well, now’s your chance – starting Thanksgiving day at 9 PM and ending Cyber Monday at midnight, you’ll get 25% off the entire store, no restrictions!

Nasty Gal – Who doesn’t love some great deals from one of the hottest clothing brands around? From November 24 – November 26, get the chance to shop their pre-Black Friday sale for 30 percent off select styles. The actual Black Friday promotion begins November 25 at midnight with 40% off select black styles, and an extra 30 percent off markdowns!

ASOS – One of the best online shopping stores based in the UK, here’s your chance to get some London styles in your closet. No one actually knows what’s going on in terms of discounts and sales (as it’s been saved until day of), but apparently we can get a head start with up to 70% off at the ASOS outlet. Hey, we’ll take what we can get!

Circus by Sam Edelman/Sam Edelman – Celebrate the holiday season with this fab shoe designer loved by every girl out there. Use the code “PartyOn30” for the Circus collection, offering a cheaper but still great assembly of styles, and “SamsGiving” for the normal collection. Shop every staple shoe while this deal stands!

Revolve Clothing – If you haven’t heard of it already, visit this website for the one of the highest quality brand names and products. We can consider ourselves lucky this year, as Revolve will be offering a pre-Black Friday sale up to 75% off 10,000 styles! Who knows what other deals they’ll offer this weekend. Does that sound tempting, or what?

Wildfox – With the cutest, fuzziest and softest sweaters you’ll ever stumble upon, their website will be offering deals you won’t be able to resist. Starting at 30% off this Wednesday, November 25, and through Sunday, use the code “COSMIC.” Save up to 60% off when Cyber Monday hits, using the code “Nebula”. These deals are out of this world!

Of course, Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals don’t end there. Get your best deals at whichever store you choose to shop from. Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor!