My Favorite Prince Harry Moments

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

The day has finally come…Prince Harry is officially off the market and settling down. He has proposed to Meghan Markle and their fairytale wedding planning has begun. This may come as sad news to some of you, since he is the Prince everyone wishes they could marry. I’m sorry to say that Meghan will actually experience our dreams of living happily ever after with a real-life Prince Charming. I am still overjoyed by this news though, because that means that there will be another beautiful royal wedding! I think everyone can agree that Prince William and Kate’s wedding was truly magical. I can’t help but wonder what Prince Harry and Meghan’s will be like. Will it be as big? What will her dress look like? Will they have children soon after? The questions go on and on. The wedding is set to take place in May of 2018, so we will just have to wait patiently until then. In the meantime, let’s take a look back at some of our favorite Prince Harry moments before he becomes a married man.

1) Let’s start from the beginning when Harry was a little boy and stuck out his tongue at the paparazzi

2) When this little girl stole some of Prince Harry’s popcorn and he decided to joke around with her, just proving he will be the cutest dad ever!

3) When he played with all these babies and made our hearts melt.

4) When my dreams came true and Prince Harry met Harry Styles.

5) When he played a game with these little kids.

6) When he recognized a 97 year-old women in the crowd waiting to talk to him.

7) When kids urged him to dab, so he did.

8) When Prince William and Prince Harry visited the Star Wars set and got into a lightsaber fight.

9) When he joked about his brother’s baldness

10) When he was so cute and smiley at William and Kate’s wedding.

11) And finally, when he gushed over Meghan and their engagement