This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Don’t skip the most important meal of the day just because you’re not a confident cook! You can make the infamous avocado toast and nutritious smoothies with just a few ingredients! Make sure to fuel up with energetic foods and a mix of carbs, healthy fats and protein.

1) Smoothies (always the easiest solution to filling yourself up easily)

• Berry Blast – 10 rasberries, 20 blueberries, 5-6 strawberries, 2 tbsp chia seeds, a cup of almond milk (vanilla organic protein powder)

• Apple Banana cinnamon smoothie

• Strawberry, banana, spinach

2) Avocado toast with either hummus or eggs on top and top it off with sesame seeds

3) Craving pancakes? Use 1 cup of oats, 1 cups of milk, mashed up ripe banana and put it in a blender to get a healthy batter.. Top it up with your choice of condiments

4) Chia pudding — 6-8 spoons of chia seeds and 2 cups of any kind of milk (I prefer almond milk), and add a tbsp of vanilla extract. Let it set overnight in the refrigerator

5) Cut pieces of watermelon and sprinkle blueberries around it, then sprinkle chia seeds and coconut flakes to make it extra fancy (also really delicious)

6) EGGS (scramble, omlette, boiled, poached, ANYTHING) add on spinach, mushrooms, bell peppers or all together while cooking for something delivious and filling  

7)  2-3 cut up boiled eggs with few pieces of avocado sprinkled on salt and pepper – something easy and very nutritious