jakob owens SaO8RBYC0bs unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens SaO8RBYC0bs unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Lifestyle Must-Haves for Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Fall is upon us! Since I previously wrote about my beauty favorites for fall, I figured I would key you in on my lifestyle must-haves to get me into the spirit of the season. Here are seven of my lifestyle favorites for this fall.

1. Candles

Marshmallow Fireside Candle

This candle from Bath and Body works is something I can’t live without. With notes of toasted marshmallow, smoldering woods, fire roasted vanilla, and crystallized amber, your room will be filled with an aroma that screams fall.

2. Fuzzy blanket

Ruched Faux Fur Throw

Blankets are  a must have for the fall season. Having a fuzzy, warm blanket will keep you cozy  in your dorm room throughout fall and into the winter season.

3. Drinks

Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Spice Almond Beverage

One of my favorite trends for fall is pumpkin drinks! Being a pumpkin lover, I live for the fall season. This non-dairy drink from Trader Joe’s is not only affordable, but perfect to add to coffee or pour over some ice.

Starbucks: Salted Caramel Mocha

For those of you who don’t like pumpkin, this salted caramel mocha from Starbucks is a winner! Drink it hot or over ice;  you won’t be disappointed.

4. Scarves

Maxi Checked Scarf

Scarves are the most convenient way to stay warm while being in style for fall. This checked maxi scarf from Zara is on trend for this season.

5. Movies

Hocus Pocus Movie

My absolute favorite activity during the cooler months is to snuggle up with a blanket, a warm drink, and watch a movie. Hocus Pocus is a movie I have loved since I was a child, and watching it is a perfect way to get into the Halloween spirit.

6. Jacket

Free People: “Squad Goals Vegan Leather Jacket”

Leather jackets are my go-to fashion piece for the cooler months, since they are easy to throw on. It’s very versatile as you can dress it up with a midi dress, or  dress it down with a pair of ripped jeans and a t-shirt.

7. Decor

Pumpkins are the cutest, most affordable way to deck out your dorm room for fall. You can carve them, paint on designs, or you can play around with different colors and sizes.

These items will help you get into the spirit for fall and get ready for the cooler months ahead!