Style > Beauty

Here’s Every Beauty Product You Need for Coachella

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

With Coachella just around the corner, I wanted to share 10 beauty items that are must-haves for this festival season. I included some fun makeup products to create colorful, unique looks, as well as some skincare to keep you staying fresh throughout the festival. Here’s the essentials that I’ll be packing for festivals this season:

1. Too Faced Life’s a Festival Eye Shadow Palette

This new palette from Too Faced is perfect for creating any vibrant, mystical eyeshadow look, and is even infused with rose quartz to bring you love this festival season. It comes with 12 eyeshadows, with both matte and duo chrome finishes to create an entire look. This palette also comes with an exclusive Unicorn Tears highlighter that can be used for your face or even on your body for that all over glow.

To Buy: Sephora.com for $42

2. Milk Makeup Tattoo Stamp

This jet-black, vegan tattoo stamp is semi-permanent and perfect for Coachella or any music festival. These tattoo stamps wash off with any oil-based cleanser, and are perfect to change your look each day of the festival. Milk carries these stamps in the following styles: smiley face, moon, X, star, peace sign, heart, and yin yang.

To Buy: Sephora.com for $12 each

3. ​Too Faced La Crème Mystical Effects Lipstick

These creamy lipsticks range in fun colors from mermaid and unicorn tears to angel and fairy tears. These Too Faced lippies contain a shade-shifting technology that changes based on your body temperature, and is even infused with white lotus flower for extra hydration.

To Buy: Sephora.com for $22 each

4. Becca Light Chaser Highlighter in Opal Flashes JadeThis highlighter from Becca Cosmetics is very unique as it changes color as light hits it. The opal flashes jade color shows up as a golden opal pearl shade, and flashes a teal sapphire color when light shines on it. They’re currently on sale at Sephora, so go buy before it’s gone!

To Buy: On SALE Sephora.com for $17

5.​ NYX Faux Whites Eye Brightener

These pastel-colored faux white eyeliners by NYX are perfect for opening up your eyes, and an easy way to add a subtle pop of color. NYX created 8 matte shades ranging from blush to lavender, and they’re super affordable. Pro Tip: Use these to draw on fun face art!

To Buy: Nyxcosmetics.com for $8 each

6. Stila Glitter & Glow Highlighter in Admiral

This water-infused, glittery highlighter is perfect to have a stand out glow at Coachella. The highlighter in the shade Admiral is a mint green that reflects lavender and icy blue. Pro Tip: layer on powder highlight after application for an intense glow, or even use as eyeshadow for a pop of color!

To Buy: Sephora.com for $30

7. Urban Decay All-Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray

This long-lasting setting spray from Urban Decay does exactly what it claims; it keeps your makeup on all night. Spray this post makeup application to keep your makeup from sliding off at Coachella. The Temperature Control Technology lowers the temperature of your makeup to keep it on all day and night. Pro Tip: Spray your eyeshadow brush with this spray before applying shimmery eyeshadow for a more intense eyeshadow payoff.

To Buy: Sephora.com for $32

8. ​Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask

This super hydrating mask will keep your skin from looking jet-lagged, and is perfect to use at night after a long day at a music festival. This mask is infused with vitamins, ceramides, antioxidants, and gently exfoliating extracts to give you refreshed skin that’s ready for the next day at a festival.

To Buy: Sephora.com for $48

9. ​Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask

This sleeping mask is another great mask to keep your skin fresh for another long day of makeup wear. The watermelon and hyaluronic acid infused mask promises to hydrate, soothe, and refresh skin overnight. Pro Tip: If you’re on a budget, a little of this mask goes a long way, so go to Sephora and ask for a free sample!

To Buy: Sephora.com for $45

10. Glossier Super Bounce Serum

The Glossier Super Bounce Serum is perfect for when your skin is feeling dehydrated after a long day at Coachella. The hyaluronic acid in this serum will plump your skin, and Vitamin B5 will bring back your skin’s elasticity. The Super Bounce Serum claims to be great for hangovers, long layovers, blasting A/C or even those long days in the hot sun.

To Buy: Glossier.com for $28

I hope you all have an amazing music festival season, and love these products as much as I do! xoxo