HerCampus Back-to-School Survival Kit 2014

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

HerCampus LMU was thrilled to receive this year’s Her Campus Back-to-School Survival Kit! The box of free swag included everything from Chipotle BOGO cards to free class passes at SoulCycle – and yes, we concluded those two definitely go hand-in-hand. The list of everything we received is listed (and pictured) below, but neither does the kit enough justice. We are beyond grateful to be a part of such an amazing online publication headed by such positive, dedicated people. This year’s sponsors recognized the hard work and effort that comprises all of HerCampus.com, and we wanted to extend our thanks publically. xx  

Included in this year’s kit was a mix of the following:

• Chipotle BOGO Cards – Um, hello. What’s better than getting one burrito? Getting a second one for free.
  • Mini LUNA bars – Not only are these super cute, but also super delicious. The peppermint flavor is a fave!
  • Tanda Zap Acne Spot Treatment Devices and Coupons – Very handy, especially during stress-inducing midterms.
  • Affinitas Cupcake Panties – Panties that come in the shape of cupcakes? Might be the cutest idea ever.
  • Nasty Gal special edition pins – The pin doesn’t lie: Nasty Gals do do it better.
  • Aeropostale $10 gift cards and water bottles – Have you checked their site lately? Amazing basics. Loved this item!
  • Clue free app downloads – Useful and innovative. We’re fans!
  • $5 off European Wax Center exfoliating gel – Formals are coming up; you can count on HCLMU girls being silky smooth on and off the dancefloor.
  • Garnier Blackhead Eliminating Scrub and Nourishing Cleansing Oil – Who wants to deal with blackheads? No one. These are great!
  • Sweetgreen headbands and $5 off coupon cards – Healthy and delicious!
  • SoulCycle free class passes – Easily our favorite item in the kit. LMU girls love/life for SoulCycle. Can’t wait to use these!