Her Campus Holiday Survival Kit Gift Guide

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

First semester is coming to a close, which means it’s almost time for Christmas break. This means it’s time to start thinking about what gifts to buy for people! Instead of worrying about tests and projects, within weeks we will be finding the perfect gifts for everyone in our lives, which can be a stressful task! This article will give you all some ideas of what gifts to give your loved ones this holiday season based off of the Her Campus Holiday Survival Kit!

1. “Less Regret More Sweat” Muscle Tank by Le Motto

This workout tank is perfect for anyone in your life who lives at the gym, or anyone who wishes that they did! This tank is made of light, comfortable fabric and it can easily be gifted along with a cute pair of running shorts, a water bottle, or both!

2. “Lights, Camera, Lashes” Tarte Mascara and ‘tarteist’ eyeshadow pallette 

Tarte products are some of the best, and this mascara is no exception! For any beauty buff in your life, this mascara is the perfect gift to be given with anything from a brush set to an eye shadow palette or a lipstick!

3. Krazy Glue Singles

While Krazy Glue seems like an obscure gift to give someone by itself, it is the perfect addition to a gift for any of your artsy friends or family members! Just add some other art supplies, such as cute paper pads and crafting tape, and you have the perfect gift for any creative crafter that you know!

4. “Less Drama More Karma” Muscle Tank by Le Motto

This muscle tank is the perfect gift for anyone you know who does yoga but it also can act as a workout shirt, or a shirt for just lounging around! The tank is so comfy that you can gift it with a cute pair of yoga pants and the outfit can be used for either yoga, working out or just hanging out!

5. Alba Botanica Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes

We all have those people in our lives who always seem to be doing things for others, and never seem to have time for themselves. Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes is perfect to add to any self-care gift for friends or family who deserve some relaxation time to themselves! Put it together with some Stress Relief tea, a face mask and some lotion and you have yourself the perfect self-care Christmas gift!

6. Being by Sanctuary Spa Lotion: Salted Caramel and Macadamia & Cloudberry and Lychee Blossom

Being by Sanctuary Spa is a newer brand that was just launched recently at Ulta, making their brand a fun gift for friends or family members who may be looking for a new fragrant  scent to try! Gift this lotion with some fuzzy socks and some nail polish and you have the perfect spa themed gift!