Everything You Need from Jeffree Star’s Holiday Collection

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Since the Jeffree Star Cosmetics Holiday Glitter Collection just launched on November 18th, here is every product that’s on my must-have list. These products not only slay the game in holiday-themed packaging, but also they will make perfect gifts for any makeup connoisseur. Even better, all Jeffree Star Cosmetic products are vegan and 100% cruelty-free! Here are a few wearable products I’ll be buying from the collection this holiday season:

1. Lip Ammo: Champagne Tears​Although this shade may be a step out of your comfort zone, it’s sure to make your lips sparkly, perfect for this winter season. This frosty finish lipstick would be beautiful layered on top of any nude liquid lip.

To Buy: jeffreestarcosmetics.com for $18

2. Velour Lip Scrub: Candy Cane

This lip scrub is perfect for those who struggle with chapped lips during dry winter months. The scrub not only tastes like candy cane, but also will leave your lips feeling silky smooth, ready for lip product application.

To Buy: jeffreestarcosmetics.com for $12

3. Platinum Ice Pro Palette

This “Platinum Ice” Skin Frost™ Pro Palette is the perfect cool-toned highlight palette for traveling during the holidays. The palette contains 6 iridescent pressed highlighters, and one highlight topper shade “Pink Chill.” Layer this shade with other highlighters for an intense glow, or use on its own.

To Buy: jeffreestarcosmetics.com for $40

4. Velour Liquid Lip: Poinsettia

The Velour Liquid Lip in “Poinsettia” is a metallic red, perfect for the holidays. This product promises to go on opaque, dry matte and stay on for hours. (Tip: Use the Velour Lip Scrub prior to application for best results.)

5. Velour Liquid Lip: Santa Baby

The Velour Liquid Lip in “Santa Baby” is the perfect wine red/berry shade. This product also promises to go on opaque, dry matte and stay on for hours. (Tip: Use the Velour Lip Scrub prior to application for best results.)

I hope you all love these products! Have a very glam holiday! xx