5 Creative DIY Gifts for Your S.O.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

1. 365 Jar

This is a cute gift idea that will last the whole year! All you need is a jar and color coded pieces of paper. With a 365 Jar you will be able to write different messages that will let your S.O. know that they are loved every day of the year, even when you can’t be with them. The categories are completely up to you, but here are some suggestions: Reasons Why I Love You, Quotes about Love, Memories and Special Moments, and Words of Encouragement.

2. Remember When Box

A Remember When box is a great (and cheap!) way to collect all of your favorite memories with your S.O. and give them a little reminder. Recalling an old memory is a great way to make you S.O. smile! All you need is a box, which you can customize, and slips of paper with all your memories!

3. Custom Rubik’s Cube

This gift is great if your S.O. loves Rubik’s Cubes! Customize your own Rubik’s Cube with your favorite photos printed on adhesive photo paper and create a great game that will cause your S.O. to think of you and your favorite memories together.

4. DIY Advent Calendar

DIY advent calendar is a festive home made gift to countdown to Christmas with. Fill the boxes with sweet messages of reasons why you love them, favorite memories, and words of encouragement.

5. Firsts Frame

This gift is by far my favorite! This cute and simple frame is a great way to capture the first moments you experienced with your S.O. This easy gift has a lot of meaning and is a great way to commemorate your love!