What To Wear To Class

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lehigh chapter.

As fall is approaching, slowly jeans, boots, and sweaters are making an appearance around campus. At the same time, what girl is ready to let go of her bright summer colors and cute flats! Check out how some of the girls on campus are perfecting the transition from summer to fall in their everyday styles.

Above is my go to outfit for classes. Any day that I can wear leggings is a good day, but I dressed them up with my mint cardigan. In my opinion no outfit is complete without a piece of statement jewelry, so I threw on my favorite flower necklace!

Rachel Blinder (’16) told me, “my go to outfit is jeans and a fun bright top”. She keeps her summer flair by wearing flats rather than boots, but warms up the outfit by throwing on an adorable coat!

Bright colors are definitely a summer staple, but Alana Blake (’16) is not scared to continue wearing them into the fall. She told me “my personal style definitely has a preppy flair, but I like to keep it fun by throwing in color”! She pulls the whole look together with her perfectly selected shoes, necklace, and light coat.

Who says you cannot continue wearing sundresses even once the temperature starts to drop? Becky Milano (’16) told me “I love wearing dresses into the fall because it lets me continue to show off my girly style”. She easily makes her adorable dress a fall staple by throwing on brown boots and a complementary cardigan.

What better way to welcome fall than with a super cool sweater and booties combo. Stephanie Geismar (’16) keeps this outfit fun by pairing the black sweater and boots with a pair of camouflage pants rather than plain jeans.

The first thing Carly Lombardo (’16) told me was “I love mixing girly pieces with pieces that are much more edgy and sassy”. I couldn’t agree more that she pulls this off flawlessly. By combining the pretty pink top with the leather jacket and boots combination, she is able to keep her summer flair while pulling some fall staple in.

I'm Tiel, a sophmore at Lehigh University in the College of Business and Economics. Last year I joined Pi Beta Phi, and I have loved every second of it! On campus I am also involved in GEM, Marketing Club, and the America Reads/America Counts program.