St. Fratty’s Day At Lehigh As Told By Parks and Rec.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lehigh chapter.

It’s the night before and you’re obviously bursting with excitement

Because I mean, who can actually sleep when ST PATRICKS DAY festivities begin tomorrow morning?!

9 AM…Time to let the festivities begin. Your roommate suggests “Let’s take shots”

Initially you regret this decision because, come on it’s only 9 AM

But let’s be real…there’s no stopping you now

Once you get to MoCos you realize you have quite a bit of catching up to do

10 AM…and it has hit you. You and your best friend are the LIFE OF THE PARTY and loving every second of it

Motivated by the liquid confidence you have consumed, you take on the drinking games

You beg your friend to let you take “just one more shot” because you swear you’ll “make it in the cup this time” but she insists on dragging you to the next party

OMG your friend (who you previously hated for dragging you away mid Ruit game) is suddenly the most amazing friend in the world, because as you approach the backyard BBQ you can smell the glorious scent of BURGERS

But of course after consuming your burger (or 2…or 4, no judgment) it starts to seem like the perfect time to take a nap.  You drunkenly stumble around the off campus house searching for somewhere relatively comfy to take a quick cat nap

4 hours later you wake up still drunk, definitely hungry again, and wondering where the he** are you?! Not to mention the headache you feel coming on is just not okay.

You rally your bestie (who somehow passed out on the random bed right next to you) and decide the only possible option is to take some more shots

For the next few hours you find yourself all over East Fifth making drunken decisions you won’t remember

At least until you see pictures all over Facebook the next day

People begin to make bets on whether or not you’ll even make it to the party

But  of course you’re not willing to miss out on more St. Patty’s Day festivities, so you show up and just want to RAGE some more

Instead you end up in the corner making out with the cutie you’ve been checking out

At this point your more sober friends see you and decide it is definitely about that time for you to go home

After showering your amazing friends in love for making sure you got home alive

You go to bed with a smile on your face knowing you had the best St Patty’s day EVER

….Just wish you could say that smile was still on your face the next morning

Some Ron Swanson Words Of Wisdom to remember on St. Patty’s Day

I'm Tiel, a sophmore at Lehigh University in the College of Business and Economics. Last year I joined Pi Beta Phi, and I have loved every second of it! On campus I am also involved in GEM, Marketing Club, and the America Reads/America Counts program.