Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Lehigh News

9 Signs You’re Ready to Go Back to School

By Tiel Hardwick
July 24, 2014 - 5:58pm

1. You realize you have binge-watched basically every acceptable show on Netflix, and a few shows you would never actually admit watching (*cough Long Island Medium cough*) 2. You are actually starting to miss spending Wednesday nights in a crowded basement with loud music and slightly warm Natty 3. You love your family to death, but they are literally about to drive you crazy READ MORE

HC Lehigh's Official Guide To Finals

By Ariana Hewitt
April 23, 2014 - 2:28pm

All of Her Campus Lehigh's Guides that will get you through finals week.  READ MORE

7 Study Hacks To Get You Through Finals

By Ariana Hewitt
April 22, 2014 - 1:30pm

Finals are only one week away. These 7 study hacks will help you be prepared and ace your exams.  1. Switch Study Spots Instead of sticking to just one location, switch up your study spot throughout the week. Lehigh does have one of The 16 Coolest College Libraries In The Country. Studies have shown that switching study spots helps to retain more information. 2. Take Breaks (50-10 Rule) READ MORE

Finals Approaching As Told By Frozen

By McKenzie Otus
April 18, 2014 - 1:46pm

As next week is that last week of classes and spring semester comes to a close, it means only one thing awaits: finals. Since finals always seem to arrive with what seems like no warning at all, we thought we would portray the emotions we go through as finals begin to creep upon us.  The amount of reading begins to pile up   You trying to catch up on all the reading When you realize the first day of finals is only less than two weeks away READ MORE

7 Steps to Be Fully Prepared for Registration

By Lauren Maida
April 11, 2014 - 2:14pm

What’s the most stressful day of the semester? Okay, besides exams… most stressful five minutes. Yes, Registration! I’m sure your nightmares of registration include sleeping on a computer in FML to beat the early morning computer rush and being forced into Woodworking 101 for a three hour class twice a week, yikes! Not to worry, with a little preparation, you can turn your registration nightmares into a scheduling home-run! READ MORE

HC Lehigh's Guide to "4 o'clock" Midterm Exams

By Laura Melone
April 1, 2014 - 3:38pm

It’s that time again.  4 o’clocks are just coming around the corner and you feel like your brain is going to explode from all the studying you’ve been doing. Tests can be stressful for anyone, especially when you go to Lehigh, but don’t fret. Here are the perfect tips you need to pass all of your exams with flying colors without going crazy.   READ MORE

7 Ways to Spend Your 4 O'Clock Study Breaks

By Lauren Maida
March 24, 2014 - 12:24pm

Library hours are extended, textbooks being cracked open for the first time in months… you guessed it, 4 O’Clocks are right around the corner again! If you had the willpower to fight procrastination mode, you can reward yourself with some time for study breaks.  A study from MIT (It’s not Lehigh, but I guess we’ll give them some merit) suggested the most efficient patterns for studying was 50 minutes of fully focused studying followed by a 5-10 minute break.  Of course we could just scan our FB, Instagram, or Twitter feeds, but we can do better than that for ourselves, HerCampusers! Here of some of my ideas for productive, but fun study breaks! 1. Clean Your Space READ MORE

Why Yik Yak Needs to End

By Lehigh Contributor
March 20, 2014 - 3:31pm

Dear Lehigh, I don’t know if you have heard all the rave lately but there is new app called Yik Yak which you can download on the app store (it’s free) and allows you to share whatever you want and is basically anonymous. This might sound like a cool idea at first, especially if you love twitter and want to share your feelings anonymously. However, it is not cool, in fact it is immature, callous and cruel to our community. READ MORE

Guide To Choosing A Major

By Laura Melone
March 18, 2014 - 10:52am

If you go to Lehigh, it’s likely that you have many interests. You were probably captain of your sports team, an avid member of the debate team, had an overwhelming amount of community service hours, and managed to find time to ace all of your exams. But, in college, sometimes you feel forced to do one thing and one thing only, and that’s your major. You have all of your extra-curriculars surround around this field of study. You only become close with the professors in this department (since, obviously, you’re fishing for that beautiful letter of recommendation that will land you that dream job). You even find yourself only going to the library with people in your major after a while. READ MORE

St. Fratty's Day At Lehigh As Told By Parks and Rec.

By Tiel Hardwick
March 11, 2014 - 3:25pm

It’s the night before and you’re obviously bursting with excitement   Because I mean, who can actually sleep when ST PATRICKS DAY festivities begin tomorrow morning?! 9 AM…Time to let the festivities begin. Your roommate suggests “Let’s take shots” Initially you regret this decision because, come on it’s only 9 AM   But let’s be real…there’s no stopping you now   READ MORE