Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Lehigh Features

6 Easy Halloween Group Costumes

By Ariana Hewitt
October 27, 2014 - 12:44pm

Halloweek starts tonight. Do you and your group of friends still need an idea of what to dress up as? Below are 6 easy group costumes that you and your friends can dress up as in a matter of minutes.  1. Taylor Swift Shake It Off:  What you need: 1) Dancer off Duty: Black leotard and white crop top sweater.  2) White Swan: White leotard and white tutu. 3) ‘80s Breakdancer: Bomber jacket, black leggings, and a jersey. 4)  Modern Dancer: Grey leotard  READ MORE

8 Last Minute DIY Halloween Costumes

By Ariana Hewitt
October 26, 2014 - 5:31pm

Planning a costume for every night of Halloweek is hard. I am sure that you are tired of switching animal ears every night so that you have something "new" to wear. Below are 8 last minute Halloween costumes that you can find in your closet. 1. Olaf from Frozen: Do you have a white shirt and skirt or a white dress? If the answer is yes, then dress up as Olaf from Frozen. All you have to do is add black dots to your shirt or dress and maybe paint your nose orange.    2. Snow White: READ MORE

Fall Bucket List: Lehigh Edition

By Lauren Maida

8 Fun Fall Recipes

By Kat Kneizys
October 14, 2014 - 1:33pm

Who doesn't love apples, pumpkins, cider, and all the flavors of fall! Here are some delicious recipes to make during a study break or with your mom at home. READ MORE

Everything You Need To Know About Sorority Open Houses

By Katie Gilkeson
October 9, 2014 - 12:55pm

As we make our way through first semester, the buzz about rush and formal recruitment is beginning to ring in every freshman’s ear. Most first year girls are beginning to decide whether or not they may want to join a house, and with Open Houses coming up on Sunday, it’s an opportunity to really get a taste of Greek life! Open houses are basically like a practice round for rush; it’s a long, tiring day, but its extremely informative and really helpful when deciding which houses you might be interested in. Its an opportunity to get to chat with girls in each house and ask them all the questions you may have about their sorority. Whether your interested in Greek life or not, I think that everyone should attend open houses just to give it a trial run....

5 of the Most Underrated Clubs & Organizations on Campus

By Lauren Maida
October 1, 2014 - 11:06am

Looking to get more involved on campus? Nothing says ‘perfect candidate’ like some extracurriculars under your belt and on your resume.  Not to mention a great way to meet new friends and expand your network in the Lehigh community. Lehigh has over 150 clubs and organizations on campus, and new ones are being created every semester! With so many options, how’s a girl to choose just a few? Here are some, in my opinion, of the most underrated organizations on campus.   1. Habitat for Humanity READ MORE

15 Things Only Lehigh Students Understand

By Tiel Hardwick
September 26, 2014 - 11:30am

1. There’s a reason everyone calls Fairchild-Marshall Library FML 2. Jeannie, “The Crepe Lady” never fails to put a smile on your face  3. People will judge you if you take the bus from Packard Ave. to Grace Hall…Just walk! 4. Chances of you making it on the 12 P.M. bus, zero READ MORE

HC Lehigh's Guide to "4 o'clock" Midterm Exams

By Laura Melone
September 22, 2014 - 12:39pm

It’s that time again.  4 o’clocks are just coming around the corner and you feel like your brain is going to explode from all the studying you’ve been doing. Tests can be stressful for anyone, especially when you go to Lehigh, but don’t fret. Here are the perfect tips you need to pass all of your exams with flying colors without going crazy.   READ MORE

Freshmen First: Mocos

By McKenzie Otus
September 4, 2014 - 5:54pm

Dear Freshmen,     On Saturday you will experience your new favorite holiday next to christmas: Moco's. Mocos which stands for morning cocktails is a unique Lehigh tradition where we wake up on the morning of football games, dress like crazy and have A LOT of fun. Below is a summary of how your first mocos will probably go, so have fun and stay young lehigh.   1. Wake up  (still hungover)  (still drunk) READ MORE

Open Letter to the Class of 2018

By Kendra Costantino
August 29, 2014 - 11:00am

Dear Class of 2018, Congratulations on making it through your first real week of Lehigh! By now you’ve probably gone to more parties than you did all four years of high school in just one week, puked in more bushes, and I’m willing to bet you’ve stumbled into one or two 8ams still a little tipsy from the previous night’s adventure. No worries, these things are totally normal and means you’re doing Lehigh (#6 Party School) right.  I’ve collected some advice to help make the most of your time here.  1. Lehigh buses save lives on this campus, but don’t be that kid who takes it from Taylor Gym to Drown. No one likes you!...