Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Lehigh Features

15 Things Only Lehigh Students Understand

By Tiel Hardwick
September 26, 2014 - 11:30am

1. There’s a reason everyone calls Fairchild-Marshall Library FML 2. Jeannie, “The Crepe Lady” never fails to put a smile on your face  3. People will judge you if you take the bus from Packard Ave. to Grace Hall…Just walk! 4. Chances of you making it on the 12 P.M. bus, zero READ MORE

HC Lehigh's Guide to "4 o'clock" Midterm Exams

By Laura Melone
September 22, 2014 - 12:39pm

It’s that time again.  4 o’clocks are just coming around the corner and you feel like your brain is going to explode from all the studying you’ve been doing. Tests can be stressful for anyone, especially when you go to Lehigh, but don’t fret. Here are the perfect tips you need to pass all of your exams with flying colors without going crazy.   READ MORE

Freshmen First: Mocos

By McKenzie Otus
September 4, 2014 - 5:54pm

Dear Freshmen,     On Saturday you will experience your new favorite holiday next to christmas: Moco's. Mocos which stands for morning cocktails is a unique Lehigh tradition where we wake up on the morning of football games, dress like crazy and have A LOT of fun. Below is a summary of how your first mocos will probably go, so have fun and stay young lehigh.   1. Wake up  (still hungover)  (still drunk) READ MORE

Open Letter to the Class of 2018

By Kendra Costantino
August 29, 2014 - 11:00am

Dear Class of 2018, Congratulations on making it through your first real week of Lehigh! By now you’ve probably gone to more parties than you did all four years of high school in just one week, puked in more bushes, and I’m willing to bet you’ve stumbled into one or two 8ams still a little tipsy from the previous night’s adventure. No worries, these things are totally normal and means you’re doing Lehigh (#6 Party School) right.  I’ve collected some advice to help make the most of your time here.  1. Lehigh buses save lives on this campus, but don’t be that kid who takes it from Taylor Gym to Drown. No one likes you!...

13 Things I Wish I Knew My Freshman Year

By Tiel Hardwick
August 22, 2014 - 3:50pm

1. The freshman fifteen is real and completely unforgiving…I didn’t believe everyone who warned me, and I definitely should have. Of course I don’t advocate skipping Chicken Finger Friday, but maybe head over to the gym for a quick workout once in awhile 2. Just because you live on an all-girls hall, don't assume boys won't be in the hallways...do you really want the girl from three doors downs boyfriend to see you in your bra? Probably not. READ MORE

A Lehigh Freshman’s Ultimate Packing List

By Laura Melone
August 12, 2014 - 1:36pm

I know there are a bunch of packing lists for college freshmen, that places like Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Best Buy routinely distribute every year in August. Although these lists may be helpful for any regular collegiette ready to start her new college career, there are some extra special items that are absolutely necessary for a Lehigh freshman. Let me be clear: this list isn’t going to contain items like a mini-fridge, a desk lamp, or that weird plastic thing people put over their mattress to avoid coming in contact with the residue of ghosts of college freshmen past. READ MORE

9 Signs You’re Ready to Go Back to School

By Tiel Hardwick
July 24, 2014 - 5:58pm

1. You realize you have binge-watched basically every acceptable show on Netflix, and a few shows you would never actually admit watching (*cough Long Island Medium cough*) 2. You are actually starting to miss spending Wednesday nights in a crowded basement with loud music and slightly warm Natty 3. You love your family to death, but they are literally about to drive you crazy READ MORE

HC Lehigh's Official Guide To Finals

By Ariana Hewitt
April 23, 2014 - 2:28pm

All of Her Campus Lehigh's Guides that will get you through finals week.  READ MORE

7 Study Hacks To Get You Through Finals

By Ariana Hewitt
April 22, 2014 - 1:30pm

Finals are only one week away. These 7 study hacks will help you be prepared and ace your exams.  1. Switch Study Spots Instead of sticking to just one location, switch up your study spot throughout the week. Lehigh does have one of The 16 Coolest College Libraries In The Country. Studies have shown that switching study spots helps to retain more information. 2. Take Breaks (50-10 Rule) READ MORE

Finals Approaching As Told By Frozen

By McKenzie Otus
April 18, 2014 - 1:46pm

As next week is that last week of classes and spring semester comes to a close, it means only one thing awaits: finals. Since finals always seem to arrive with what seems like no warning at all, we thought we would portray the emotions we go through as finals begin to creep upon us.  The amount of reading begins to pile up   You trying to catch up on all the reading When you realize the first day of finals is only less than two weeks away READ MORE