This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lehigh chapter.

Name: Jon Ross

Major: Computer Engineering

Hometown: Reading, MA

Year: Junior

Relationship Status: Taken, sorry ladies

Greek Life: Kappa Alpha

Hobbies: Reading and watching TV/movies

What do you look for in a girl: She needs a good sense of humor, to be easy to talk to for a long time, and opposable thumbs

Biggest Turn-On: Having a great smile

Biggest Turn-Off: Not knowing the difference between Dogs and DaWgs

Guilty Pleasure: Fried food

Who would play you in a movie based on your life?: Zac Efron

Spirit Animal: Either a wolf or a firedog

Favorite Pick-up line: “What’s 6+8?” Followed by “Hi I’m Jon, nice to meet you” when they answer

What’s your ideal first date?: Dinner on the beach at sunset in late spring or early fall when the temperature is just right

Hi, I'm Amber! I'm the President & a Co-Correspondent of Her Campus Lehigh. I'm a senior Marketing major minoring in both French and Mass Communications at Lehigh University and graduating in May 2017. I am currently the founder of JC Cares 4 U, a Non-Profit Organization aiming to help breast cancer survivors, and I am an Admissions Fellow at Lehigh University Admissions where I interview prospective high school seniors. I have a passion for great food, traveling, and keeping up with celebrity tabloids. I love staying busy, trying new things, and believe in paying it forward. Someday I'll write my own tell-all book so you'll have to wait for it's release to learn more about me!