Finals Week As Told By Puppies

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lehigh chapter.

This was written as I got distracted studying for my own finals, so naturally began looking at instagram puppy photos which some of their sad puppy eye photos reminded me of my sadness about my finals eventually leading to me making memes and writing on the evolution of finals week through puppies, so enjoy your study breaks and don’t have them as often as I do. 

1.  When you first question why we have finals in the first place

2.  And then you remember the real reason

3.  When you think you have a lot of time till your first exam and you chill

4.  Then you realize it’s quickly approaching and need to get to work

5.  But you get distracted on other things like…

6.  Finally your work load piles up and you are in denial of everything you have to do

7.  You enlist your friends in your goal to be successful and try to make each other feel better

8.  Only to realize it’s a hopeless goal since let’s be honest you both aren’t the people setting the curve in the class

9.   You begin to consider alternative career paths, maybe Miley Cyrus back up dancer?

10.  All nighters start becoming frequent

11.  And the meals you eat become anything that can be delivered past midnight

12.  So when you go to the exam, your appearance is questionable (to say the least)

13.  And well your professor starts handing out the test, things start to get religious

14.  And when the exam is finally over, you don’t know what to feel because it is finally over (relief), but it went horribly (misery)

15.  What happens the second you walk into your house

16.  Then you see your GPA and feel sad and realize Drake lied to us all

17.  Till you remember you have no work for a month and you have a whole new semester with a clean slate

McKenzie is currently a junior at Lehigh with a double major in International Relations and Spanish with a business minor. She loves being co-president of HC Lehigh and hopes to continue spreading the word about Her Campus all over Lehigh's campus.