Her Campus Lehigh Campus Celebrities

• Lendy Dormevil: Orientation Leader

Name : Guylendy Dormevil (Lendy) Grad year : 2016 Major: Business Information Systems Hometown : Norwalk, CT What is the objective of an...

• LU Eco-Reps

1. What is the objective of Eco-Reps? The Eco-Rep program is a peer-to-peer education program focused on training student leaders to embody...

• Baker Institute for Entrepreneurship, Creativity and Innovation

The Baker Institute for Entrepreneurship, Creativity and Innovation aims to foster the entrepreneurial mindset that leads to creating value in the world. We provide the Lehigh community with access to the skills, resources, and connections needed to enable both for- and nonprofit entrepreneurial ventures to launch and prosper.

• Halli Sigel

Name: Halli Sigel Grade: Sophomore Major: Psychology Hometown: Westport, Conneticut Celebrity Crush: Dave Franco Favorite spot on campus:...

• Club of the Week: Best Buddies

What was the inspiration behind your club? Best Buddies is a social club that promotes friendship between people with and without...

• Clutch Hawk

Name : Clutch Hawk Major : Spirit engineering with a minor in Brown and White studies Hometown : Lehigh University (Bethlehem, PA) Favorite...

• As Told By A TRACS Driver

There are few things better in our Lehigh world than the sight of the T.R.A.C.S. van rolling down a nearby road. Whether your goal is to...

• Tiffany Kuperschmidt

Name: Tiffany Kuperschmidt Major: Double Major Political Science and Global studies with a Jewish studies minor Hometown: Voorhees, New...

• Sarah Miller

Name : Sarah Miller Major : IDEAS—Civil/Environmental Engineering and Architecture Grade : Senior Hometown : Bridgewater, MA Favorite Movie...

• Amie Diamond

This week’s Campus Celebrity is Amie Diamond, a sophomore field hockey player here at Lehigh. You can find Amie actively running around...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style