Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Lehigh Celebrities

Rachel Sholder: Peer Health Adviser

By Celeen Hefele
October 23, 2014 - 11:35am

Name: Rachel Sholder Grade: Junior Major: Mathematics Major with a Probability and Statistics Concentration, an Actuarial Science Minor, and a Psychology Minor Position on Peer Health Advisers Exec: Marketing Chair READ MORE

Amanda Walter: Dance Marathon Internal Chair

By Celeen Hefele
October 9, 2014 - 12:36pm

Name: Amanda Walter Grade: Junior Major: Behavioral Neuroscience Position on Dance Marathon Exec: Internal Chair Organizations involved in around campus: Dance Marathon, Orientation, Cru Bible Study Favorite TV show: Chopped How did you get involved with dance marathon? READ MORE

Lendy Dormevil: Orientation Leader

By Celeen Hefele
September 14, 2014 - 10:27am

Name: Guylendy Dormevil (Lendy) Grad year: 2016 Major: Business Information Systems Hometown: Norwalk, CT   What is the objective of an Orientation Leader? As orientation leaders, we help the first years get adjusted throughout their first semester at Lehigh. We are the first to welcome them, answer questions, and make their college transition smooth and easy. We are meant to be a friendly resource to all first years and their families. READ MORE

LU Eco-Reps

By Tori Yu
April 22, 2014 - 1:33pm

1. What is the objective of Eco-Reps? The Eco-Rep program is a peer-to-peer education program focused on training student leaders to embody and promote sustainable living in residential halls and Greek houses. 2. What is your club’s role on campus? READ MORE

SQUAB: Society of Queer & Undergraduate Allies in Business

By Ariana Hewitt
March 25, 2014 - 1:51pm

What was the inspiration behind your club? READ MORE

Baker Institute for Entrepreneurship, Creativity and Innovation

By Ariana Hewitt
March 13, 2014 - 1:22pm

The Baker Institute for Entrepreneurship, Creativity and Innovation aims to foster the entrepreneurial mindset that leads to creating value in the world. We provide the Lehigh community with access to the skills, resources, and connections needed to enable both for- and nonprofit entrepreneurial ventures to launch and prosper. READ MORE

MaryBeth Lyons: VP of Progamming for Panhel

By Ariana Hewitt
February 18, 2014 - 10:00am

What is the purpose of Lehigh's Panhellenic council? Panhellenic is the governing body for all of the Panhellenic sororities on campus. We help to foster relationships between the sororities and Greek Life and provide the rules and regulations. How can student’s join panhel/what are the different positions? READ MORE

Halli Sigel

By McKenzie Otus
February 9, 2014 - 1:37pm

Name: Halli Sigel   Grade: Sophomore   Major: Psychology   Hometown: Westport, Conneticut    Celebrity Crush: Dave Franco   Favorite spot on campus:  front lawn   Organizations: Alpha Chi Omega, Top Shelf Campus Representative   READ MORE

Club of the Week: Lehigh's Black Student Union

By Ariana Hewitt
January 22, 2014 - 10:00am

1. What was the inspiration behind your club? Being at a predominately white institution, we use Black Student Union as a place to come together and be stay connected throughout our 4 years. The organization is more than just a club, it is a family; where we are all interconnected and here to make sure that we are all secure and graduate within 4 years. At times it is often tough to be the only minority in a classroom, so this time together enables us to remember that none of us are alone. However let me say that this is not an exclusive group at all, we invite anyone looking for a family and comfort to join this organization. 2. What is your club’s role both on and off campus? READ MORE...

Club of the Week: Best Buddies

By Ariana Hewitt
January 15, 2014 - 12:45pm

What was the inspiration behind your club? Best Buddies is a social club that promotes friendship between people with and without intellectual and developmental disabilities. In society, these is a lot of disparity between these two groups where there obviously should not be. Best Buddies works to make people with disabilities become a part of mainstream society. We accomplish this by the friendships that we establish in the club. How was your club started? READ MORE