Her Campus Lehigh Snapshot

• Le-Laf Style Blog: What To Wear

You know Lehigh students love their MOCOs attire, but the Le-Laf game is all about showing school spirit! So leave your tutus and crazy...

• Lehigh Sorority Tumblrs

Thinking about rushing a sorority? Get to know the sororities at Lehigh a little better through their tumblrs. Alpha Chi Omega Alpha Gamma...

• MoCos Fashion

Want some help with what to wear during the next MoCos on September 28th? Look here to see some of the best looks from the first MoCos from...

• Flash Tats

Why are college girls so excited about these? Cause we’re 90’s bitch[es] (as Icono Pop so eloquently put it). Anyone who was born in the 90...

• Trashion Fashion

In honor of Earth day tomorrow, check out some of the trashion from last week's Trashion Show. All of these outfits were created by Melissa...

• Date Party Season

Date parties are definitely an event to pull out your cutest dresses and accessories for! From the left, Becky Milano ’16 keeps her jewelry...

• St. Patty's Day Fashion

St. Patty's Day at Lehigh is always a great time. Check out some of the St. Patty's Day fashion:

• Snow Day Fashion

This year at Lehigh, the snow gods have been on our side. We have had more snow days, “ice days”, and 2-hour delays than we can remember...

• Valentine's Day Outfit Guide

Can you believe it, Valentine’s Day is right around the corner! What are your plans for the most anticipated Friday night of the year? An...

• Holiday Dress Ideas

Although everyone loves staying in baking cookies and watching classics such as White Christmas during the holidays, this is the season to...

• Halloween Costume Contest Winners

Creative seniors Sarah Glickstein, Tiffany Kuperschmidt, and Karen Bellinger dressed up as Lehigh academic buildings. Caro Van Eyghen ('15...

• Pink Week Fashion

This past weekend Lehigh football paired up with ZTA to pink out the game and raise awareness for Breast Cancer. Check out some of the best...

• What to Wear To A Party

From the left to the right: Ilana Marks '16 keeps it simple in a red dress. Our past Campus Cutie, Kendall Van Winkle '16, paired a bandage...

• What To Wear To Class

As fall is approaching, slowly jeans, boots, and sweaters are making an appearance around campus. At the same time, what girl is ready to...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style