Her Campus Lehigh Snapshot

• Le-Laf Style Blog: What To Wear

You know Lehigh students love their MOCOs attire, but the Le-Laf game is all about showing school spirit! So leave your tutus and crazy...

• Lehigh Sorority Tumblrs

Thinking about rushing a sorority? Get to know the sororities at Lehigh a little better through their tumblrs. Alpha Chi Omega Alpha Gamma...

• MoCos Fashion

Want some help with what to wear during the next MoCos on September 28th? Look here to see some of the best looks from the first MoCos from...

• Flash Tats

Why are college girls so excited about these? Cause we’re 90’s bitch[es] (as Icono Pop so eloquently put it). Anyone who was born in the 90...

• Trashion Fashion

In honor of Earth day tomorrow, check out some of the trashion from last week's Trashion Show. All of these outfits were created by Melissa...

• Date Party Season

Date parties are definitely an event to pull out your cutest dresses and accessories for! From the left, Becky Milano ’16 keeps her jewelry...

• St. Patty's Day Fashion

St. Patty's Day at Lehigh is always a great time. Check out some of the St. Patty's Day fashion:

• Snow Day Fashion

This year at Lehigh, the snow gods have been on our side. We have had more snow days, “ice days”, and 2-hour delays than we can remember...

• Valentine's Day Outfit Guide

Can you believe it, Valentine’s Day is right around the corner! What are your plans for the most anticipated Friday night of the year? An...

• Holiday Dress Ideas

Although everyone loves staying in baking cookies and watching classics such as White Christmas during the holidays, this is the season to...

• Halloween Costume Contest Winners

Creative seniors Sarah Glickstein, Tiffany Kuperschmidt, and Karen Bellinger dressed up as Lehigh academic buildings. Caro Van Eyghen ('15...