Campus Cuties of the Week 11/14-11/20

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lehigh chapter.

Madeline Dude ‘18

Name: Madeline Dude

Major: Business Information Systems

Hometown: Saint Louis, Missouri

Year: 2018

Relationship Status: In a relationship

Greek Life/Sports: AOPi

Hobbies: Hanging out with friends, eating, running

Describe yourself in 3 words: Caring, genuine, and funny  

What do you look for in a guy/girl: Someone who can make me smile

Biggest Turn-On: Nice guys

Biggest Turn-Off: Boys with no ambition

Celebrity Crush: Ryan Gosling

Guilty Pleasure: Hawks Nest

Favorite Food: Pizza

Who would play you in a movie based on your life? Jennifer Lawrence

What is your most embarrassing moment at Lehigh? This summer I gave tours, and I tripped over the yellow fire hydrant outside Upper Cents while I was walking backwards.

Spirit Animal: Puppy

If you were a drink, what would it be? Champagne- because it’s bubbly and always around to celebrate

If you could have a superpower what would it be? Fly

Favorite Pick-up line to receive: You’re pretty, I’m cute… Together we would be pretty cute.

Favorite Pick-up line to give: There are 21 letters in the alphabet right? … Wait, I forgot, U R A QT.

What’s your ideal first date? Food and an activity, like bowling.

Ryan Kautz ‘17

Name: Ryan Kautz

Major: Finance and Marketing

Hometown: Montclair, NJ

Year: 2017

Relationship Status: In a relationship

Greek Life/Sports: ATO

Hobbies: Soccer, tennis, and being a guy

Describe yourself in 3 words: Selfless, motivated, outgoing

What do you look for in a guy/girl: Pretty face, smart and a good body

Biggest Turn-On: When the girl makes the first move

Biggest Turn-Off: When the girl is stupid

Celebrity Crush: Jennifer Aniston

Guilty Pleasure: Carbs (Ketchup)

Favorite Food: Filet Mignon and Mashed Potatoes

Who would play you in a movie based on your life? Josh Hutcherson

What is your most embarrassing moment at Lehigh? It was the second day of school and I rolled down the Rauch hill and didn’t remember it until people told me about it the next day.

Spirit Animal: Golden Retriever

If you were a drink, what would it be? Grey Goose- Because I always aim to be the best.

If you could have a superpower what would it be? Super speed

Fun Fact: I have a fraternal twin brother

Favorite Pick-up line to receive: How much does a polar bear weigh? (idk) Enough to ~break the ice~

Favorite Pick-up line to give: Hi, I’m Ryan Kautz.

What’s your ideal first date? Take them to a very expensive restaurant, then a romantic comedy movie, then drive them home and hope that they want to go on a second date with me.

You can nominate someone for next week’s campus cutie at http://bit.ly/LUCampusCutie

Annie Wu

Northeastern

Hey guys! I'm Annie Wu and I am currently attending Northeastern University in Boston, MA as a freshman. I'm currently majoring in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing.
Jazmine is a senior at Lehigh University majoring in Biology and minoring in Environmental Science. She can usually be found balancing her time between binge-watching Netflix, figuring out which new plant/succulent to buy, reading any article related to the New England Patriots, or eating avocados & cheese (not always together). She's basically just a Boston girl who sometimes like plants, food, and football more than people. Follow her on Instagram (@pizazof_jaz) or Twitter (@jaazmaniandevil).