Campus Cuties of the Week 10/16-10/22

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lehigh chapter.

Week of Oct. 16th, 2016

Check out this week’s set of campus cuties and make sure to vote for next week’s using the link below!

Laura Courtney ‘17

Name: Laura Courtney

Major: Finance

Hometown: Bolton, Mass.

Year: 2017

Relationship Status: Single

Greek Life/Sports: Soccer

Hobbies: Hiking, cooking, and sleeping

Describe yourself in 3 words: Honest, thoughtful, and funny (well, I think I am)

What do you look for in a guy/girl: Easy going and someone I can go on adventures with

Biggest Turn-On: Someone with a sense of humor and likes to try new things

Biggest Turn-Off: Someone that takes himself/life too seriously

Celebrity Crush: Tom Brady

Guilty Pleasure: Bubble Baths

Favorite Food: Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting

Who would play you in a movie based on your life? Jennifer Lawrence

What is your most embarrassing moment at Lehigh? During an exam in Packard, I stood up to ask the professor a question and my foot got caught on my backpack and I fell over. Everyone stared at me because I made a really loud and weird sound.

Spirit Animal: Sea turtle- they go with the flow and they get to spend a lot of time in the ocean

If you were a drink, what would it be? Bankers.  

If you could have a superpower what would it be? To be able to eat as much as I want and not get fat.

Fun Fact: I can complete the cinnamon challenge without flinching.

Favorite Pick-up line to receive: Let’s go to Chipotle.

Favorite Pick-up line to give: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.

What’s your ideal first date? Something outdoors and low-key.

Stephen Fitzgerald ‘17

Name: Stephen Fitzgerald

Major: Marketing

Hometown: Penn Valley, PA

Year: 2017

Relationship Status: Single

Greek Life/Sports: Baseball

Hobbies: Golf, Tinder, and Screenshotting Snapchats

Describe yourself in 3 words: Handsome, sarcastic, and “Thicc”

What do you look for in a guy/girl: Nice, funny, in-shape, good smile- and smiles often

Biggest Turn-On: Someone that can make me laugh, a lot

Biggest Turn-Off: A bland personality

Celebrity Crush: Margot Robbie or Carson Wenz

Guilty Pleasure: Listening to Taylor Swift, often

Favorite Food: Filet Mignon and mashed potatoes

Who would play you in a movie based on your life? Bradley Cooper

What is your most embarrassing moment at Lehigh? I took a blow-up doll to my date party with me because no girl wanted to go with me

Spirit Animal: Roger (my dog)

If you were a drink, what would it be? Vodka soda- because I’m what every girl at the bar wants

If you could have a superpower what would it be? The ability to know what girls are thinking

Fun Fact: I went to THE Haverford School

Favorite Pick-up line to receive: I have tickets to the Eagles game, do you want to come with me?

Favorite Pick-up line to give: You look a lot like my next girlfriend.

What’s your ideal first date? Late night at Leons

You can nominate someone for next week’s campus cutie at http://bit.ly/LUCampusCutie

Annie Henry

Lehigh '18

Annie is a junior at Lehigh University, majoring in public relations and political science to pursue a career in pr and corporate event planning and also low-key aspiring to be the next Christina Yang. She holds an internship in marketing & events, is overly involved on campus and anxiously updates her LinkedIn as an attempt to get her life together. Some hobbies are taking long drives alone (while singing obnoxiously), drinking coffee, reading Reddit and writing (obviously). While brainstorming corny puns to use as Instagram captions, she enjoys exploring the outdoors, going to the movies and hanging out with the awesome people in her life. She can be found falling asleep to Netflix, stress baking, wearing sweats, eating ice cream out of the carton or working out so that she can eat more ice cream. Inquiries and pictures of puppies can be sent to: awh316@lehigh.edu or anniehenry@hercampus.com