Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Lehigh Blog

6 Best Radio Stations In Bethlehem

By Ariana Hewitt
September 2, 2014 - 10:00am

You and your friends are driving around, and all of a sudden your phone dies. Now you don’t have any music to listen to on your drive to Chipotle. Here are some options for radio stations to make sure that you can continue to sing along while driving. 1. B104: Do you like to listen to the top songs? Are you a fan of Iggy Azalea and Ariana Grande? Then tune your radio to B104 READ MORE

10 Guys You Will Definitely Meet at Lehigh

By Kat Kneizys
August 28, 2014 - 10:31am

1. The Moocher This is the guy who is constantly skipping class, laying in his room playing video games, and seems to add no value to society. He asks to copy your notes, borrow your homework because he "has been trying for hours and just doesn't understand", and promises you can use his work any time (even though you would never want to). You will find one of these in every class, and hopefully, you will learn to say no to these guys. 2. The Lehigh "Classic" READ MORE

5 Healthy Study Snacks

By Tiel Hardwick
April 23, 2014 - 2:25pm

I will be the first to admit it every time, I LOVE to eat, especially when I’m doing something as boring as studying for finals (ugh).  Although I love to indulge every once in a while, I have found some delicious study snacks that are also healthy! 1. Edamame: This snack may seem a little odd, but anyone who knows me can tell you that I am obsessed. Edamame offers a ton of protein to keep you going during those long days in the library, and they are healthy enough that you don’t have to worry about how many you are eating. READ MORE

5 Best Websites for Procastinating

By Ariana Hewitt
April 1, 2014 - 2:28pm

Buzzfeed Buzzfeed is one of the best websites for procrastinating. Not only are all of the articles hilarious, they are also constantly updated, so you never have to wait for a new article to be uploaded. Some of my favorite articles: 27 Pranks You Need to Really Own April Fools Day If Ross Geller From Friends Had Instagram READ MORE

Shop HCB, an Online Boutique Founded by a Lehigh Alum, to Update Your Spring Wardrobe (+Exclusive HC Lehigh Discount!)

By Ariana Hewitt
March 20, 2014 - 10:00am

As a college student, it’s hard to find cute clothes that are affordable. I, like many of my friends, love to online shop, but so many websites are too expensive for my budget. Recently though, my struggles came to an end as I was introduced to HCB. Now my closet and my wallet are very happy! HCB is not only affordable, but also super stylish. Now I don’t have to worry about keeping up with the trends without having to tighten the purse strings. READ MORE

Best Greek Gifts

By McKenzie Otus
March 16, 2014 - 10:25pm

Hey Lehigh! In honor of all of the new girls being initiated into their chapters, we thought we would celebrate by showing you some cute Greek gifts and how we can celebrate the arrival of spring in style! 1. Koozie Who doesn't want to use of these adorable accessories especially as bbq season approaches? http://www.totallykoozies.com/store/greek-insulators.html 2. Hair Ties READ MORE

6 Instagrams To Follow Now

By Tiel Hardwick
March 11, 2014 - 2:18pm

@Snookinic My first Instagram I recommend checking out is Snooki “Nicole” Polizzi’s…Shocker right?! Believe me though, she has totally changed from an overly orange guidette meatball into a gorgeous redhead! Not to mention her son is ABSOLUTELY adorable! @Laurenconrad READ MORE

There’s An App For That!

By Lauren Maida
February 25, 2014 - 2:35pm

We all know that every Collegiate is on her smartphone 24/7. I mean, how else would we be able to sustain our daily Lehigh lookaways?  Obviously we all have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc., but here are some of my favorite apps that have received less attention.  They are app-solutely necessary for an easy breezy collegiate lifestyle!   READ MORE

3 Workouts To Get You Ready For Spring Break

By Katie Gilkeson
February 17, 2014 - 10:00am

The recent streak of crazy weather has made us all pretty reluctant to go outside, let alone get out of our beds and go to Taylor. Walking to the gym is one thing, but walking back after sweating will probably make your hair freeze. However, spring break is just around the corner, so here are a few easy workouts that you can do in your dorm room to get in shape. 1. The New York Times Seven-Minute Workout: This quick and efficient workout has been proven to be the equivalent of a 45-minute run and a lift, and it only takes 7 minutes! All you need is a chair and a little ground space.  Each exercise (jumping jacks, wall sit, etc.)  is done for 30 seconds with a 10 second break between each move. Do this workout twice for a super intense 14 minute workout...

6 Reasons Why You Should Go To Class

By McKenzie Otus
February 9, 2014 - 11:14pm

1. Class is expensive and your parents are paying (a lot) for you to be there.  I am not joking. Average Lehigh class costs about $125 dollars and that's just a normal class. An average lab class can reach up to around $200 per lab. That is an expensive 50 or 90 minutes of youre life. Might as well attend the service you have already paid for.     2. Professors are pretty smart people.  READ MORE