Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Lehigh Blog

23 Thoughts You Have While You’re Eating After a Night Out

By Tiel Hardwick
September 17, 2014 - 11:17am

"OMG I NEED FOOD!" "Like literally, now, I need food now" "Or else I will pass out and die" "No, dying is bad, food is good" "OMG NACHOOOOOOOOS!!!" READ MORE

Sophomores: 5 reasons why you must apply for Global Citizenship

By McKenzie Otus
September 7, 2014 - 4:32pm

Dear Sophomores,       If any of you lately have read the daily announcements, checked your email or gone to the mail center lately, you may have been bombarded with information about something called Global Citizenship. If you want the formal details about the program reference the email called "Now Recruiting Sophomores Applications due 9/15" you received a week ago, but as I know as a student myself you may have been too lazy to open the pdfs that gave more information. So, I am here to tell you why you should apply the Global Citizenship program and why it will be the best decision you ever make at Lehigh. READ MORE

The Unofficial Guide to MoCos

By Emma Faber
September 3, 2014 - 12:28pm

For those of you who don’t know, MoCos stands for “morning cocktails”. MoCos are Lehigh’s unique form of tailgates during our football season. Instead of dressing up in school colors, the lovely shades of Brown and White, Lehigh students do something a little different. At MoCos, you will find students dressed in absurd, wacky outfits ranging from tutus to overalls to full-body costumes. The MoCos festivities begin very early in the morning. Unlike at most schools where tailgates begin in the early afternoon, at Lehigh, students start the party around 10am.  READ MORE

6 Best Radio Stations In Bethlehem

By Ariana Hewitt
September 2, 2014 - 10:00am

You and your friends are driving around, and all of a sudden your phone dies. Now you don’t have any music to listen to on your drive to Chipotle. Here are some options for radio stations to make sure that you can continue to sing along while driving. 1. B104: Do you like to listen to the top songs? Are you a fan of Iggy Azalea and Ariana Grande? Then tune your radio to B104 READ MORE

10 Guys You Will Definitely Meet at Lehigh

By Kat Kneizys
August 28, 2014 - 10:31am

1. The Moocher This is the guy who is constantly skipping class, laying in his room playing video games, and seems to add no value to society. He asks to copy your notes, borrow your homework because he "has been trying for hours and just doesn't understand", and promises you can use his work any time (even though you would never want to). You will find one of these in every class, and hopefully, you will learn to say no to these guys. 2. The Lehigh "Classic" READ MORE

5 Healthy Study Snacks

By Tiel Hardwick
April 23, 2014 - 2:25pm

I will be the first to admit it every time, I LOVE to eat, especially when I’m doing something as boring as studying for finals (ugh).  Although I love to indulge every once in a while, I have found some delicious study snacks that are also healthy! 1. Edamame: This snack may seem a little odd, but anyone who knows me can tell you that I am obsessed. Edamame offers a ton of protein to keep you going during those long days in the library, and they are healthy enough that you don’t have to worry about how many you are eating. READ MORE

5 Best Websites for Procastinating

By Ariana Hewitt
April 1, 2014 - 2:28pm

Buzzfeed Buzzfeed is one of the best websites for procrastinating. Not only are all of the articles hilarious, they are also constantly updated, so you never have to wait for a new article to be uploaded. Some of my favorite articles: 27 Pranks You Need to Really Own April Fools Day If Ross Geller From Friends Had Instagram READ MORE

Shop HCB, an Online Boutique Founded by a Lehigh Alum, to Update Your Spring Wardrobe (+Exclusive HC Lehigh Discount!)

By Ariana Hewitt
March 20, 2014 - 10:00am

As a college student, it’s hard to find cute clothes that are affordable. I, like many of my friends, love to online shop, but so many websites are too expensive for my budget. Recently though, my struggles came to an end as I was introduced to HCB. Now my closet and my wallet are very happy! HCB is not only affordable, but also super stylish. Now I don’t have to worry about keeping up with the trends without having to tighten the purse strings. READ MORE

Best Greek Gifts

By McKenzie Otus
March 16, 2014 - 10:25pm

Hey Lehigh! In honor of all of the new girls being initiated into their chapters, we thought we would celebrate by showing you some cute Greek gifts and how we can celebrate the arrival of spring in style! 1. Koozie Who doesn't want to use of these adorable accessories especially as bbq season approaches? http://www.totallykoozies.com/store/greek-insulators.html 2. Hair Ties READ MORE

6 Instagrams To Follow Now

By Tiel Hardwick
March 11, 2014 - 2:18pm

@Snookinic My first Instagram I recommend checking out is Snooki “Nicole” Polizzi’s…Shocker right?! Believe me though, she has totally changed from an overly orange guidette meatball into a gorgeous redhead! Not to mention her son is ABSOLUTELY adorable! @Laurenconrad READ MORE