Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Lehigh Blog

10 Signs You Are Addicted to Pinterest

By Kat Kneizys
October 21, 2014 - 12:50pm

1. All your dorm decorations were inspired from Pinterest 2. All your future trip itineraries are set 3. You don't need a recipe book, you have Pinterest! 4. You spend hours upon hours on Pinterest READ MORE

Timeline of Your First Date Party

By Tiel Hardwick
October 9, 2014 - 1:12pm

OMG! You just got asked to a date party for next weekend! So obviously now your only goal is to make sure at least one of your besties will also be there, you know just in case you need back-up or something Oh wait, what are you going to wear?! READ MORE

4 Shows to Binge Watch This Weekend

By Kat Kneizys
October 1, 2014 - 10:45am

If you have a subscription to HBO, Netflix, Starz, or Showtime, and are in need for a good binge-a-thon, check out these shows: HBO True Detective If you are into a good thrill, and a shirtless Matthew McConaughey, this dark drama will get you hooked. Follow the demise of a detective partnership and the horrific events in the deep south that split them apart.  Netflix Orange is the New Black This hilarious series is about the struggles and controversies women face in prison. However, it gives an incredibly hilarious insight on many issues. READ MORE

The Timeline of Preparing to Go Abroad

By Laura Melone
September 26, 2014 - 11:20am

Step 1: Realize all the options the Study Abroad Office gives you. Step 2: Realize that you don’t know where half those countries are and that your parents will only let you go somewhere in Europe… so Europe it is. READ MORE

23 Thoughts You Have While You’re Eating After a Night Out

By Tiel Hardwick
September 17, 2014 - 11:17am

"OMG I NEED FOOD!" "Like literally, now, I need food now" "Or else I will pass out and die" "No, dying is bad, food is good" "OMG NACHOOOOOOOOS!!!" READ MORE

Sophomores: 5 reasons why you must apply for Global Citizenship

By McKenzie Otus
September 7, 2014 - 4:32pm

Dear Sophomores,       If any of you lately have read the daily announcements, checked your email or gone to the mail center lately, you may have been bombarded with information about something called Global Citizenship. If you want the formal details about the program reference the email called "Now Recruiting Sophomores Applications due 9/15" you received a week ago, but as I know as a student myself you may have been too lazy to open the pdfs that gave more information. So, I am here to tell you why you should apply the Global Citizenship program and why it will be the best decision you ever make at Lehigh. READ MORE

The Unofficial Guide to MoCos

By Emma Faber
September 3, 2014 - 12:28pm

For those of you who don’t know, MoCos stands for “morning cocktails”. MoCos are Lehigh’s unique form of tailgates during our football season. Instead of dressing up in school colors, the lovely shades of Brown and White, Lehigh students do something a little different. At MoCos, you will find students dressed in absurd, wacky outfits ranging from tutus to overalls to full-body costumes. The MoCos festivities begin very early in the morning. Unlike at most schools where tailgates begin in the early afternoon, at Lehigh, students start the party around 10am.  READ MORE

6 Best Radio Stations In Bethlehem

By Ariana Hewitt
September 2, 2014 - 10:00am

You and your friends are driving around, and all of a sudden your phone dies. Now you don’t have any music to listen to on your drive to Chipotle. Here are some options for radio stations to make sure that you can continue to sing along while driving. 1. B104: Do you like to listen to the top songs? Are you a fan of Iggy Azalea and Ariana Grande? Then tune your radio to B104 READ MORE

10 Guys You Will Definitely Meet at Lehigh

By Kat Kneizys
August 28, 2014 - 10:31am

1. The Moocher This is the guy who is constantly skipping class, laying in his room playing video games, and seems to add no value to society. He asks to copy your notes, borrow your homework because he "has been trying for hours and just doesn't understand", and promises you can use his work any time (even though you would never want to). You will find one of these in every class, and hopefully, you will learn to say no to these guys. 2. The Lehigh "Classic" READ MORE

5 Healthy Study Snacks

By Tiel Hardwick
April 23, 2014 - 2:25pm

I will be the first to admit it every time, I LOVE to eat, especially when I’m doing something as boring as studying for finals (ugh).  Although I love to indulge every once in a while, I have found some delicious study snacks that are also healthy! 1. Edamame: This snack may seem a little odd, but anyone who knows me can tell you that I am obsessed. Edamame offers a ton of protein to keep you going during those long days in the library, and they are healthy enough that you don’t have to worry about how many you are eating. READ MORE