Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Lehigh Archives

Finals Approaching As Told By Frozen

By McKenzie Otus
April 18, 2014 - 1:46pm

As next week is that last week of classes and spring semester comes to a close, it means only one thing awaits: finals. Since finals always seem to arrive with what seems like no warning at all, we thought we would portray the emotions we go through as finals begin to creep upon us.  The amount of reading begins to pile up   You trying to catch up on all the reading When you realize the first day of finals is only less than two weeks away READ MORE

Are you going home for Easter?

By Ariana Hewitt

Dancefest 5

By Ariana Hewitt
April 15, 2014 - 1:09pm

It's that time of the year again, folks! 
DANCEFEST is BACK! Join us on Friday April 18th at 7PM in Zoellner Arts Center for Dancefest 5 featuring America's Best Dance Crew 2010 Champions POREOTICS!  Come out to this family friendly event and enjoy a night of shared appreciation for dance! Tickets are $5 
Buy them online at zoellnerartscenter.com, from a fellow student in the UC from 11AM-1PM or 4PM-6PM, or at the door the day of! Trust me, you DON'T want to miss out!  See you Friday! READ MORE

Trashion Show

By Ariana Hewitt
April 15, 2014 - 1:07pm

Eco-Reps is hosting our annual Trashion Show on Wednesday, April 16th at 7:30 pm in the STEPS Concourse. The first 10 groups to sign up to participate will receive $10 gift cards! All you need to do is make an outfit out of trash (newspapers, magazines, cardboard, plastic bags...pretty much anything) and someone has to model it during the event.  There are categories such as: most realistic, most materials, most unique, etc. with gift cards to local restaurants as prizes! For the top fraternity and top sorority outfit, a $100 donation will be made to each house's charity.  There will be FREE FOOD, a photobooth, and performances! Sign up your outfit using the form below: READ MORE

Tie Dye on the Front Lawn

By Ariana Hewitt
April 15, 2014 - 1:06pm

Sponsored by Alpha Gamma Delta and Psi Upsilon Bring or purchase an item to tie dye! Only $3 to tie dye anything! All proceeds go to the Alpha Gamma Delta Foundation and the Sam Schmidt Paralysis Foundation READ MORE

LU Eco-Reps

By Tori Yu
April 15, 2014 - 1:02pm

1. What is the objective of Eco-Reps? The Eco-Rep program is a peer-to-peer education program focused on training student leaders to embody and promote sustainable living in residential halls and Greek houses. 2. What is your club’s role on campus? READ MORE

7 Steps to Be Fully Prepared for Registration

By Lauren Maida
April 11, 2014 - 2:14pm

What’s the most stressful day of the semester? Okay, besides exams… most stressful five minutes. Yes, Registration! I’m sure your nightmares of registration include sleeping on a computer in FML to beat the early morning computer rush and being forced into Woodworking 101 for a three hour class twice a week, yikes! Not to worry, with a little preparation, you can turn your registration nightmares into a scheduling home-run! READ MORE

Are you hosting during diversity life weekend?

By Ariana Hewitt

March of Voices

By Ariana Hewitt
April 8, 2014 - 1:36pm

Goal of the event:  Our goal with the march of voices is to end the silence on campus around victim blaming, sexual assault, and marginalization in all forms. We hope that students will use the march as a way to empower themselves, be involved in changing campus climate, and hold other peers accountable for their words and actions. We hope that faculty and staff who participate will make a commitment to stop blaming survivors of sexual assault for their perpetrators actions, and commit to supporting students and other members of our community with the resources their faculty and administrative positions provide them. All oppression is interrelated. All identities intersect in various ways. READ MORE

Date Party Season

By Tiel Hardwick
April 4, 2014 - 5:18pm

Date parties are definitely an event to pull out your cutest dresses and accessories for! From the left, Becky Milano ’16 keeps her jewelry simple to complement her adorable black and blush dress. Angela Marrone ’16 chose a color block dress with super cute cutouts. Myself, Tiel, and Alex Donnelly ’16 go for a simple one color dress, but class it up with bold black necklaces! READ MORE