Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Lehigh Archives

13 Things I Wish I Knew My Freshman Year

By Tiel Hardwick
August 22, 2014 - 3:50pm

1. The freshman fifteen is real and completely unforgiving…I didn’t believe everyone who warned me, and I definitely should have. Of course I don’t advocate skipping Chicken Finger Friday, but maybe head over to the gym for a quick workout once in awhile 2. Just because you live on an all-girls hall, don't assume boys won't be in the hallways...do you really want the girl from three doors downs boyfriend to see you in your bra? Probably not. READ MORE

A Lehigh Freshman’s Ultimate Packing List

By Laura Melone
August 12, 2014 - 1:36pm

I know there are a bunch of packing lists for college freshmen, that places like Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Best Buy routinely distribute every year in August. Although these lists may be helpful for any regular collegiette ready to start her new college career, there are some extra special items that are absolutely necessary for a Lehigh freshman. Let me be clear: this list isn’t going to contain items like a mini-fridge, a desk lamp, or that weird plastic thing people put over their mattress to avoid coming in contact with the residue of ghosts of college freshmen past. READ MORE

9 Signs You’re Ready to Go Back to School

By Tiel Hardwick
July 24, 2014 - 5:58pm

1. You realize you have binge-watched basically every acceptable show on Netflix, and a few shows you would never actually admit watching (*cough Long Island Medium cough*) 2. You are actually starting to miss spending Wednesday nights in a crowded basement with loud music and slightly warm Natty 3. You love your family to death, but they are literally about to drive you crazy READ MORE

Starting Again: Storiees of Refugees in the Lehigh Valley film screening

By McKenzie Otus
April 25, 2014 - 3:04pm

Come watch this short documentary on the life of Refugees living in the Lehigh Valley presented by the Office of International Affairs and the Global Citizenship Program. READ MORE

Lehigh Lafayette Baseball Game

By McKenzie Otus
April 25, 2014 - 2:58pm

Come support Lehigh's baseball team in their final regular season games against Lafayette! Saturday and Sunday at noon and 2:30pm each day! READ MORE

HC Lehigh's Official Guide To Finals

By Ariana Hewitt
April 23, 2014 - 2:28pm

All of Her Campus Lehigh's Guides that will get you through finals week.  READ MORE

5 Healthy Study Snacks

By Tiel Hardwick
April 23, 2014 - 2:25pm

I will be the first to admit it every time, I LOVE to eat, especially when I’m doing something as boring as studying for finals (ugh).  Although I love to indulge every once in a while, I have found some delicious study snacks that are also healthy! 1. Edamame: This snack may seem a little odd, but anyone who knows me can tell you that I am obsessed. Edamame offers a ton of protein to keep you going during those long days in the library, and they are healthy enough that you don’t have to worry about how many you are eating. READ MORE

Walk A Mile In Her Shoes

By Ariana Hewitt
April 23, 2014 - 2:23pm

For the THIRD time around, the Sisters of Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority, Inc. are proud to bring to campus "Walk a Mile in Her Shoes - The international Men's March to Stop Rape, Sexual Assault & Gender Violence" along with Kappa Alpha Theta, Alpha Chi Omega, Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc., The Women's Center and Break the Silence. First You Walk the Walk:
There is an old saying: "You can't really understand another person's experience until you've walked a mile in their shoes." Walk a Mile in Her Shoes® asks men to literally walk one mile in women's high-heeled shoes. It's not easy walking in these shoes, but it's a fun challenge that gets the community to talk about something that's really difficult to talk about: gender relations and...

LU Eco-Reps

By Tori Yu
April 22, 2014 - 1:33pm

1. What is the objective of Eco-Reps? The Eco-Rep program is a peer-to-peer education program focused on training student leaders to embody and promote sustainable living in residential halls and Greek houses. 2. What is your club’s role on campus? READ MORE

Are you taking summer courses at Lehigh?

By Ariana Hewitt