Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Lehigh Archives

HC Lehigh's Guide to "4 o'clock" Midterm Exams

By Laura Melone
September 22, 2014 - 12:39pm

It’s that time again.  4 o’clocks are just coming around the corner and you feel like your brain is going to explode from all the studying you’ve been doing. Tests can be stressful for anyone, especially when you go to Lehigh, but don’t fret. Here are the perfect tips you need to pass all of your exams with flying colors without going crazy.   READ MORE

23 Thoughts You Have While You’re Eating After a Night Out

By Tiel Hardwick
September 17, 2014 - 11:17am

"OMG I NEED FOOD!" "Like literally, now, I need food now" "Or else I will pass out and die" "No, dying is bad, food is good" "OMG NACHOOOOOOOOS!!!" READ MORE

Matt Feinman '16

By McKenzie Otus
September 14, 2014 - 8:26pm

Name: Matt Feinman Major: Finance Hometown: Suffern, NY Relationship status: Taken Who is your celebrity best friend in your head? Jason Mraz, hands down Favorite tv show? Entourage Guilty pleasure? Reading and writing poetry What do you look for in a girl? I’m a sucker for a cute laugh and beautiful eyes READ MORE

Lendy Dormevil: Orientation Leader

By Celeen Hefele
September 14, 2014 - 10:27am

Name: Guylendy Dormevil (Lendy) Grad year: 2016 Major: Business Information Systems Hometown: Norwalk, CT   What is the objective of an Orientation Leader? As orientation leaders, we help the first years get adjusted throughout their first semester at Lehigh. We are the first to welcome them, answer questions, and make their college transition smooth and easy. We are meant to be a friendly resource to all first years and their families. READ MORE

Twitter: Global Communication in 140 Characters

By McKenzie Otus
September 10, 2014 - 10:34am

Come hear about Global Communication in 140 characters from lehigh alum and Twitter Senior Manager of Marketing Platform Program, Ashley Hirsh. READ MORE

Comedy Show: It's Pronounced Metrosexual

By Ariana Hewitt
September 8, 2014 - 12:40pm

Sam Killermann: "It’s Pronounced Metrosexual" is a one-person comedy show about snap judgments, identity, and oppression (hilarious, right?) – but in a funny way. Sam uses funny stories from his life to illustrate the components of the cycle of oppression, focusing on the delicate balance between individual identity, group identity, and over sharing embarrassing personal experiences to a large crowd of strangers. READ MORE

The Sugar Sphinx: Black+Female+Sugar=Scandal

By Ariana Hewitt
September 8, 2014 - 12:38pm

Guest Facilitator: Professor Susan Kart. Discussion on the controversial Sugar Sphinx created by Kara Walker, known for her silhouettes invoking history, race and power. Join us for this conversation as we explore the intersection of gender and art.  READ MORE

Sophomores: 5 reasons why you must apply for Global Citizenship

By McKenzie Otus
September 7, 2014 - 4:32pm

Dear Sophomores,       If any of you lately have read the daily announcements, checked your email or gone to the mail center lately, you may have been bombarded with information about something called Global Citizenship. If you want the formal details about the program reference the email called "Now Recruiting Sophomores Applications due 9/15" you received a week ago, but as I know as a student myself you may have been too lazy to open the pdfs that gave more information. So, I am here to tell you why you should apply the Global Citizenship program and why it will be the best decision you ever make at Lehigh. READ MORE

Global Citizenship Open House

By McKenzie Otus
September 5, 2014 - 10:21am

Attention First-Years and Sophomores. Eat ice cream. Meet Global Citizens. Eat ice cream and meet Global Citizens! Come to the GC open-house this Friday to enjoy some ice cream floats and to meet current Global Citizenship students. The event will be held in the Dialogue Center (the white house like building near the stairs to upper cents) from 4-6pm. READ MORE

Freshmen First: Mocos

By McKenzie Otus
September 4, 2014 - 5:54pm

Dear Freshmen,     On Saturday you will experience your new favorite holiday next to christmas: Moco's. Mocos which stands for morning cocktails is a unique Lehigh tradition where we wake up on the morning of football games, dress like crazy and have A LOT of fun. Below is a summary of how your first mocos will probably go, so have fun and stay young lehigh.   1. Wake up  (still hungover)  (still drunk) READ MORE