Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Lehigh Archives

Halloween With Spectrum

By Lehigh Contributor
October 29, 2014 - 4:06pm

Dancing and festivities! Open to all sexualities and genders.   Costume contest with--most original, best drag, most rainbow/color, people’s choice   READ MORE

Clayton's CARNevil

By Lehigh Contributor
October 29, 2014 - 4:02pm

First 700 students get a free long sleeve tee-shirt  READ MORE

The Haunt On The Hill

By Lehigh Contributor
October 29, 2014 - 4:00pm

Benefits the Helwig Health and Diabetes Center READ MORE

5 Best Websites for Procastinating

By Ariana Hewitt
October 28, 2014 - 12:01pm

Buzzfeed Buzzfeed is one of the best websites for procrastinating. Not only are all of the articles hilarious, they are also constantly updated, so you never have to wait for a new article to be uploaded. Some of my favorite articles: 27 Pranks You Need to Really Own April Fools Day If Ross Geller From Friends Had Instagram READ MORE

EWB: Pizza Party Fundraiser

By Lehigh Contributor
October 27, 2014 - 2:49pm

Engineers Without Borders presents Pizza Party Fundraiser READ MORE

Spooning the Lawn

By Lehigh Contributor
October 27, 2014 - 2:45pm

Spooning the Lawn Hosted by: Lehigh Says NO MORE As you can see, NO MORE has a very distinctive symbol. In order to promote recognition of our club and the national organization and to start conversation on campus surrounding issues of sexual assault and domestic violence, we are going to put our symbol out on the front lawn. To do this, we are going to stick teal spoons in the front lawn in the shape of the O, the NO MORE symbol. There will be a sign explaining the meaning of the symbol. When people walk by, they will notice the spoons, read the sign, and gain some knowledge and awareness. READ MORE

6 Easy Halloween Group Costumes

By Ariana Hewitt
October 27, 2014 - 12:44pm

Halloweek starts tonight. Do you and your group of friends still need an idea of what to dress up as? Below are 6 easy group costumes that you and your friends can dress up as in a matter of minutes.  1. Taylor Swift Shake It Off:  What you need: 1) Dancer off Duty: Black leotard and white crop top sweater.  2) White Swan: White leotard and white tutu. 3) ‘80s Breakdancer: Bomber jacket, black leggings, and a jersey. 4)  Modern Dancer: Grey leotard  READ MORE

8 Last Minute DIY Halloween Costumes

By Ariana Hewitt
October 26, 2014 - 5:31pm

Planning a costume for every night of Halloweek is hard. I am sure that you are tired of switching animal ears every night so that you have something "new" to wear. Below are 8 last minute Halloween costumes that you can find in your closet. 1. Olaf from Frozen: Do you have a white shirt and skirt or a white dress? If the answer is yes, then dress up as Olaf from Frozen. All you have to do is add black dots to your shirt or dress and maybe paint your nose orange.    2. Snow White: READ MORE

Sarah Minardi '15

By McKenzie Otus
October 24, 2014 - 12:46pm

Name: Sarah Minardi Major: Marketing, Finance, Management Hometown: Phillipsburg, NJ Year: Senior Greek life: Kappa Delta What is your favorite activity?: Dance. Who would play you in a movie based off of your life?: Jennifer Aniston. Guilty pleasures?: Eating all the foods (Wendy's, KFC). What is your spirit animal?: Dog. Favorite movie?: Horrible Bosses READ MORE

ZTA Keeps the Goose Open Late

By Lehigh Contributor