Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Lehigh Archives

LU Eco-Reps

By Tori Yu
April 22, 2014 - 1:33pm

1. What is the objective of Eco-Reps? The Eco-Rep program is a peer-to-peer education program focused on training student leaders to embody and promote sustainable living in residential halls and Greek houses. 2. What is your club’s role on campus? READ MORE

Are you taking summer courses at Lehigh?

By Ariana Hewitt

7 Study Hacks To Get You Through Finals

By Ariana Hewitt
April 22, 2014 - 1:30pm

Finals are only one week away. These 7 study hacks will help you be prepared and ace your exams.  1. Switch Study Spots Instead of sticking to just one location, switch up your study spot throughout the week. Lehigh does have one of The 16 Coolest College Libraries In The Country. Studies have shown that switching study spots helps to retain more information. 2. Take Breaks (50-10 Rule) READ MORE

Trashion Fashion

By Ariana Hewitt
April 21, 2014 - 11:00am

In honor of Earth day tomorrow, check out some of the trashion from last week's Trashion Show. All of these outfits were created by Melissa Ann Dizon '15.    READ MORE

Rachel Stein '14

By Celeen Hefele
April 21, 2014 - 10:54am

Name: Rachel Stein Major:  Accounting and BIS Hometown: Tempe, AZ Year: Senior Greek Life: Alpha Gamma Delta What do you love about Lehigh?   Besides the obvious gorgeous campus, I love the people I've met.  I love the Lehigh pride and sense of community.  What's your perfect date? A home cooked meal, lots of wine, and good conversation.   What is your favorite activity? READ MORE

Finals Approaching As Told By Frozen

By McKenzie Otus
April 18, 2014 - 1:46pm

As next week is that last week of classes and spring semester comes to a close, it means only one thing awaits: finals. Since finals always seem to arrive with what seems like no warning at all, we thought we would portray the emotions we go through as finals begin to creep upon us.  The amount of reading begins to pile up   You trying to catch up on all the reading When you realize the first day of finals is only less than two weeks away READ MORE

Are you going home for Easter?

By Ariana Hewitt

Dancefest 5

By Ariana Hewitt
April 15, 2014 - 1:09pm

It's that time of the year again, folks! 
DANCEFEST is BACK! Join us on Friday April 18th at 7PM in Zoellner Arts Center for Dancefest 5 featuring America's Best Dance Crew 2010 Champions POREOTICS!  Come out to this family friendly event and enjoy a night of shared appreciation for dance! Tickets are $5 
Buy them online at zoellnerartscenter.com, from a fellow student in the UC from 11AM-1PM or 4PM-6PM, or at the door the day of! Trust me, you DON'T want to miss out!  See you Friday! READ MORE

Trashion Show

By Ariana Hewitt
April 15, 2014 - 1:07pm

Eco-Reps is hosting our annual Trashion Show on Wednesday, April 16th at 7:30 pm in the STEPS Concourse. The first 10 groups to sign up to participate will receive $10 gift cards! All you need to do is make an outfit out of trash (newspapers, magazines, cardboard, plastic bags...pretty much anything) and someone has to model it during the event.  There are categories such as: most realistic, most materials, most unique, etc. with gift cards to local restaurants as prizes! For the top fraternity and top sorority outfit, a $100 donation will be made to each house's charity.  There will be FREE FOOD, a photobooth, and performances! Sign up your outfit using the form below: READ MORE

Tie Dye on the Front Lawn

By Ariana Hewitt
April 15, 2014 - 1:06pm

Sponsored by Alpha Gamma Delta and Psi Upsilon Bring or purchase an item to tie dye! Only $3 to tie dye anything! All proceeds go to the Alpha Gamma Delta Foundation and the Sam Schmidt Paralysis Foundation READ MORE