Profile

• Her Campus x LRFS: MEET: the model

We caught up with Aida Abdul-Raheem, one of this year's models... Hey Aida, thanks so much for chatting to us! Thanks for having me! Tell...

• Profile: Josie Penfold

It's the final week of the academic year and so we thought the best way to end year would be a quick chat with our editor-in-chief who will...

• Profile: Vivienne De Burca

This week Her Campus catches up with Vivienne, the president of our committee to see if she has any top tips for next year! How have you...

• Profile: Jenny Shepherd

This week Her Campus had a chat with Jenny, a Leeds based Arbonne cosmetics consultant. She took some time to tell us a little more about...

• Profile: Silvia Csanz

This week, Her Campus caught up with Silvia, our resident fashion guru. She shared a little bit about herself and some top summer tips! So...

• PROFILE: Morgan Crawford

This week Her Campus Leeds talks to our favourite Vegan, Morgan Crawford about her fabulous fashion! 1) Hey, Morgan, thanks for talking to...

• Profile: P.A.D.S

Have you heard about P.A.D.S, a Leeds University campaign to raise both awareness and try to tackle issues faced by vulnerable women around...

• Profile: Josie Penfold Follow Up

This week Her Campus Leeds finds out all about the Powerlifting Competiton our very own Editor-in-Chief took part in 5th March. We...

• Profile: Patrick O'Brien

This week Her Campus chats to Leeds University student Parick O’Brien, currently on a year abroad teaching English in the south of France...

• Profile: Dhru Pithia

This week Her Campus Leeds talks to Henna Society! Thank you so much for joining us in the Her Campus GIAG! Can you tell us a little more...

• Profile: Lauren Wood

This week Her Campus Leeds talks to those invovled in Leeds Rag Fashion Show ahead of tonights show! Hey and thanks for talking to us here...

• Profile: Helena De Carteret

Hey and thanks for talking to us here at Her Campus! We're very excited for this year's LRFS as we're sure you are too. Firstly can you...

• Profile: Emily McNulty

This week Her Campus Leeds talks to Emily McNulty about all thiings Modern Dance. Firstly, can you introduce yourself? Hi, I’m Emily and...

• Profile: Josie Penfold

This week Her Campus Leeds talks to their very own Editor-in-Chief Josie Penfold to find out what she's been up to outside of Her Campus!...

• Profile: Sophie Penfold

This week Her Campus Leeds talks to Crossfit Champion (to be!) Sophie Penfold after her Battle Grounds Competition last weekend to find out...