Her Campus x LRFS: Theme Reveal!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Leeds chapter.

Her Campus x LRFS: Theme Reveal

Leeds Rag Fashion Show brightened up a dull January exam filled Monday by finally releasing their theme for this year’s show: Timeless!

Timeless is what fashion is all about, although trends can come and go at the end of the day being timeless comes with elegance and beauty. It seems the perfect theme for the shows 10th anniversary; celebrating fashion that never dies.

The Fashion Show Facebook page has been dropping hints all week by uploading profiles of the amazing Marilynne Monroe, Audrey Hepburn and James Dean. We can’t help speculating whether or not this 1920s Hollywood chic will feature in the show? Either way, we can’t wait to find out.

Last years’ theme was ‘Samsara’ or cycle of the earth. The fashion show meditated upon environmentally friendly clothing encompassing; jewels and glitter; vintage denim; and 1920s inspired cocktail dresses, the result was a quirky, ethereal show. This year will definitely be filled with even more glitz and glamour

Tickets are now ON SALE! So, make sure you continue to support the fashion show. This year their proceeds are going to two amazing charities; Leeds Mind and Dementia UK. In 2017 the event raised £10,000 and with your support it could raise even more this year.

Buy your tickets here on the Facebook event page and keep an eye out on the main Facebook page for pre-show events. 

Or have a look here at the fashion show official website: https://leedsragfashionshow.org.uk/

See you all there! 

.