Features

• The Ultimate Revision Playlist

The Ultimate Revision Playlist With exams underway everyone is slaving away revising, so to cheer up those dreary hours in Edward Boyle we'...

• Artificial Beauty

Artificial Beauty Okay, so as we all know, we live in a world where if you’re not a ten – that is, an InstaFamous model with 100,000 plus...

• 10 Fitness Instagrammers to Follow

10 Best Fitness Instagrammers You’ve heard from our favourite vegan writer Morgan about which vegan instagammers to follow so I thought I'd...

• Album Review: Harry Styles

Review of Harry Styles self titled debut albumm. Arguably the most anticipated album of this year, Harry Styles’ self-titled debut solo...

• Special Occasion Outfits

Special Occasion Outfits Once again the summer season is here, it gives us the exuse to dig that dress out that you bought thinking ‘maybe...

• The Best Vegan Eateries in Leeds

The Best Vegan Eateries in Leeds Old Red Bus Station The Old Red Bus Station on Vicar Lane is known for its underground music, arts and...

• My 10 Favourite Horror Films.

My 10 Favourite Horror Films Horror films are controversial when it comes to deciding whether you think they are good or not. There’s...

• Be That Friend

Be That Friend I keep seeing posts, whether it’s on Twitter, or Instagram, or Facebook, regarding “friendship goals”. An image of someone...

• A Madrid Shopping Guide.

Madrid shopping guide It's no secret that European capitals have always something to say about fashion. Madrid is living proof of this,...

• My Vegan Make Up Faves

My Vegan Make Up Faves Disclaimer: None of these brands test on animals but not all products are vegan (usually due to carmine or beeswax...

• The End is Nigh...

The End is Nigh Every day on my walk to University where I will spend another long, boring day in the library on an essay that, let’s face...

• Kong: Skull Island Film Review

I’m not particularly familiar with the King Kong franchise since I usually avoid films based around animals in case the animals get hurt...

• How Vegans Celebrated Easter Sunday

@morgancrawf This Easter, I was gifted three special Easter presents! A giant dark chocolate bunny from Sainsbury’s, a funky giraffe print...