Campus Celebrity: Vivienne de Burca

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Leeds chapter.

This week Her Campus Leeds talks to one of their very own, the new President at HC Leeds, Vivienne de Burca.

Hey Vivienne! Thanks for chatting to us. Tell us a bit about yourself….

Hi I’m Vivienne, I’m running as the current Her Campus President, I’m 21 years old studying History of Art and am from Warwickshire. I love to travel, eat the best foods and watch films. Oh and I’m totally a crazy cat lady, it never takes me long before I show a picture of my parent’s cats Grace and Perry (after artist Grayson Perry…we’re an art-loving household).

How did you get involved with Her Campus?

I joined Her Campus last year as a recommendation from a previous president, Julia, to share my interest in beauty; sharing the latest trends, tips and tricks for all things beauty.

What’s a typical week like for you?

A typical week for me involves studying for final year, helping to run Her Campus and procrastinating in finding new and fun things to do in Leeds and/or watching way too many beauty blogs.

What’s your favourite thing about Her Campus?

My favourite thing about Her Campus is the friendly all-inclusive nature of the society! I like the freedom to share your interests by writing pieces for the online magazine and have fun with lovely, like-minded people.

Anything exciting planned for this year that we should know about?

There might be a few ideas in the pipeline…you’ll just have to wait and see!

Anything else to add?

I’m hoping I make half as good of a job as the previous presidents of Her Campus!