Your Halloween Outfit Crisis Solved!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

It’s about that time of the year again, Halloween! Don’t have a costume idea yet? Are you going through the “Halloween Outfit Crisis“? Well we have the top 5 costumes of 2012 coming your way. From wacky to adorable, here we go!

Honey Boo-Boo: Here is a costume that will get you plenty of laughs on Halloween night.
This seven year old t.v and pageant princess is bound to make you the queen of Halloween!

Katniss Everdeen:
Feeling a little edgy? Well this Hunger Games costume is perfect for you! You’ll be both appealing and in this lovely suit.

Pregnant Snooki: Short skirt, check. Tight shirt, check. Long extensions, check. Great! All you need now is a soccer ball for that tummy and you’re good to go!

Nicki Minaj:
Colorful wigs, colorful clothes and a huge personality to match are all you need for a day as Nicki Minaj. If you’re looking for loads a fun, this is definitely the one!

Olympic Gold Medalist: It’s 2012, so get in the American spirit and join the Olympic wave. This is a great pick for this Halloween and its quick and easy too!

Here’s hoping these are just what you were looking for to solve your Halloween Outfit Crisis!

Junior Communications Major with a concentration in Journalism. Minors in Creative Writing, Art, English, and Business.