#WTWON Top 5 Finals Week Movies

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

#WTWON

Top 5 Finals Week Movies on Netflix 

I don’t know about you but I have to stay on campus for the full finals week. This could be a bummer but now I have some free to catch some sun and watch some Netflix this weekend!

Legally Blonde

Netflix just added Legally Blonde to their library!!!! (Unfortunately) Finals week is upon us. We all need some school inspo. Elle Woods is the motivation you need to finish this semester strong! So get back to work (after the movie, of course) and you can make it to Harvard too!

White Chicks

This throwback will cheer you up in an instant! Shawn and Marlon Wayans are dressed as white teens kicking a**.

Good Luck Chuck

Dane Cook stars this movie about a guy who has really really good luck… but not for him. Girls who date him find their true love after dumping him. He finds his perfect girl (Jessica Alba) and tries to becomes her true love.

Maid in Manhattan

JLo works in Manhattan as an ambitious maid who is mistaken as a rich guest and falls in with another guest. This is a great feel good movie!

William & Kate

This Lifetime movie tells the story of our ultimate fairytale couple: Prince Will and Princess Kate! This might be a little dramatic because it’s Lifetime but it is so worth it. Spoiler alert: they get married and have babies.  

(Gifs courtsey of Giphy.com)

Inez Timberger is currently one of two Campus Correspondents for HC Le Moyne! She is studying Communications with a strong focus in film and TV. Inez's life consists of everything pop culture and Netflix. She is also a part of LCTV, a student run TV news program, and Le Moyne Makes Movies. Inez enjoys fashion, makeup and healthy stuff. 
Asiana Smith is a Communications Major with a concentration in Public Relations and a minor in Sociology.