#WTWON Chopped

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

#WTWON

What to Watch on Netlfix

I might love food almost as much as I love my hair (which is A LOT). If you didn’t already know, Chopped is on Netflix. I repeat: Chopped is on Netflix. If you’re like me, you keep Food Network on in the background while doing basically everything. Which is why Chopped (in fact any show on Food Network) is the perfect show to procrastinate with OR multitask with.

Now you may be asking yourself “Inez, what is Chopped?” My response is to *gasp* and then show you! It is a food competition show where 4 chefs must create an appetizer, entree and dessert. Now that doesn’t sound too hard, does it? Well the catch of the show is that each round has a basket of items each chef MUST put in the dish. The items can range from normal items like bacon to weird as hell items like ostrich eggs. The chefs are free to make whatever they want as long as they use all of the items in some way.

Those people are geniuses.

(I’m going to cry)

Only 2 seasons are on Netflix but they will be so good when you watch them. Have fun and remember collegiettes, don’t watch it all at once!

Inez Timberger is currently one of two Campus Correspondents for HC Le Moyne! She is studying Communications with a strong focus in film and TV. Inez's life consists of everything pop culture and Netflix. She is also a part of LCTV, a student run TV news program, and Le Moyne Makes Movies. Inez enjoys fashion, makeup and healthy stuff.