This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

#WTWON  Chef

If you love food (which I know all of you do) you’re going to love this movie! Its funny, heartwarming and delicious. This movie came out last year. It tells the story of a well known chef Carl Casper (played by Jon Favreau) who longs for creative control in the kitchen. Naturally the solution to the problem is buying a food truck. Along the way, Carl reconnects with his 11 year old son who he has distanced because of a separation. Also Sofia Vergara makes an appearance as Carl’s separated wife. She is great in this serious role as a loving mother and caring wife. You should also watch because her character’s name is my name! 

There are several delicious food sequences that shouldn’t be allowed on film from pasta to steak to beignets (a sweet pastry). There is a grilled cheese I am DYING to make. Make sure you have snacks on hand while you watch or you’re gonna be hungry!!

Inez Timberger is currently one of two Campus Correspondents for HC Le Moyne! She is studying Communications with a strong focus in film and TV. Inez's life consists of everything pop culture and Netflix. She is also a part of LCTV, a student run TV news program, and Le Moyne Makes Movies. Inez enjoys fashion, makeup and healthy stuff. 
Asiana Smith is a Communications Major with a concentration in Public Relations and a minor in Sociology.