What to watch on Netflix: Lost

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

What to Watch: LOST

I started watching Lost with my guy this semester. I had never seen it before but it was so popular while it was on television that I figured it must be good!

Lost is about a group of people who get stranded on an island in the middle of nowhere after a plane crash. There is a large variety of people including a doctor, a criminal, a failing rockstar and guy who won the lottery. The show deals with the group’s effort to survive and also the mysterious happenings that occur on the island. I’m really enjoying it so far!

Lost is a great show to watch whether you’ve seen it before or have never watched it. It’s great to watch for a quick study break or to marathon to avoid your homework.

Inez Timberger is currently one of two Campus Correspondents for HC Le Moyne! She is studying Communications with a strong focus in film and TV. Inez's life consists of everything pop culture and Netflix. She is also a part of LCTV, a student run TV news program, and Le Moyne Makes Movies. Inez enjoys fashion, makeup and healthy stuff. 
Asiana Smith is a Communications Major with a concentration in Public Relations and a minor in Sociology.