What to watch on Netflix!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

What to watch on Netflix:

School of Rock!

I come bearing good news! School of Rock was finally added to Netflix!!! This was a

movie of my childhood that I have very fond memories of. And if you haven’t seen it

because your childhood sucked please set aside an hour and 49 minutes (that’s right, I

did the math for you) to watch this masterpiece.

This movie is a classic! It is the story of a guy (Jack Black) who is so desperate to

make music and be a part of the local battle of the bands that he poses as a substitute

teacher and teaches 4th graders how to rock n’ roll. It features some pretty awesome

original songs and Jack Black is hilarious! Jack Black’s character has to keep the

band a secret from the principle of the school so that leads to some funny and creative

coverups.

Sit back and relax and enjoy this awesome movie filled with jokes and some gooood

music!

Inez Timberger is currently one of two Campus Correspondents for HC Le Moyne! She is studying Communications with a strong focus in film and TV. Inez's life consists of everything pop culture and Netflix. She is also a part of LCTV, a student run TV news program, and Le Moyne Makes Movies. Inez enjoys fashion, makeup and healthy stuff. 
Asiana Smith is a Communications Major with a concentration in Public Relations and a minor in Sociology.