Valentine’s Day: Date Night Fashion

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

Valentine’s Day: Date Night Dress Inspiration

Valentine’s day is this weekend, which means that America’s couples will be flocking to the fanciest restaurants around the country. After you’ve nailed down where you’ll be dining and what gifts you’ll be giving, only one question remains: what do you wear?!  If you’re stumped on what to wear to dinner with your special someone, or even just a fun night out with your girls, keep reading for a list of the best Valentine’s day dresses there are to offer.

Tobi-Sweet Fantasies Lace Bodycon Dress-$60

This cute little number is the perfect mix of sweet and sassy. This is great for those who don’t want to wear the classic Valentine’s Day red dress.

Forever 21-Cutout A-line Dress-$34.90

A fire engine red dress with a girly flouncy skirt…and a surprise cutout in the back.

Hollister-Wrap Front Knit Dress-$39.95 

Conjure up images of Valentine’s bouquets in this swingy floral print.

H&M-Dress with Mock Turtleneck-$17.99 
This black midi-length sleeveless dress will add instant class to any date no matter what the occasion. 

Francesca’s-Jaclyn Embellished Dress-$48 
This dainty peach colored dress has a flirty jeweled neckline for a little extra sparkle. 

Shop Hope’s-Butterfly Kisses Set-$51

This stunning pinky nude colored set features floral appliques and will make any girl feel like a fairy princess. 

Forever 21-Criss-Cross Front Dress-$24.90 
This blush mini-dress is right on trend with its criss-cross neckline and barely-there color. 

Tobi-In Too Deep Bodycon Dress-$48 
This gorgeous deep burgundy number features long sleeves, a deep V-neck, and a keyhole in the back for your vampiest Valentine’s day yet. 

19. Junior at Le Moyne College. Obsessed with wine, friends, fun, and food.
Songwriter. Lover of music, food, and man buns.