Rimmel London Makeup Review

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

Even though it’s getting dark and winter is gonna be here soon, we all need a pop of color for our makeup! My haul was courtesy of the Back to School Her Campus Survival Kit.

The 3 products were all from Rimmel London. I personally have always loved Rimmel. They were my go to for my old mascara and for my brow gel. A lot of their products are pretty cheap and you can get them anywhere that sells makeup including drug stores and grocery stores. So it’s great if you need to pick it up while you’re doing other errands.

The products are: 24HR Supercurler Mascara, Colour Precise Eyeliner, and The Only 1 Lipstick! All of these are highly pigmented and long lasting.

24HR Supercurler Mascara is a miracle worker! My eyelashes are pretty great as they are but this mascara takes them to a whole new level. They are very dark and the extra curl is super noticeable. These picture with the mascara are without an eyelash curler! The only problem is that I feel like my eyelashes look a little bit clumpy. Personally I don’t really care about it because the curl is amazing! 

9.5/10

The Colour Precise Eyeliner is super bright and blue! It also comes in white and black. The eyeliner has a marker like applicator. This makes it super easy to apply and really makes your eyeliner look even. I usually don’t go for really bright colors but I really loved the way this color looked and plus it’s perfect for Syracuse basketball season! 

9/10

The Only 1 Lipstick goes on smooth. Its long lasting, bright, and even smells good! It would never dry your lips out. Make sure you blot your lips because the creaminess makes it easy to get everywhere. (I may have gotten it all over my face because I tried to eat on the cob before I blotted my lips.) This is available in 12 shades if you’re looking for a different color but I love the pop of colour this pink gives me!

8/10

Inez Timberger is currently one of two Campus Correspondents for HC Le Moyne! She is studying Communications with a strong focus in film and TV. Inez's life consists of everything pop culture and Netflix. She is also a part of LCTV, a student run TV news program, and Le Moyne Makes Movies. Inez enjoys fashion, makeup and healthy stuff.