This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

Now that October has come to an end, here are some of the beauty, fashion, and lifestyle items I’ve been enjoying this November! 

The Time Traveler’s Wife-Audrey Niffennegger:  

I’ve always been a very avid reader, so when I came across this book in the Salvation Army I was so excited! I had watched the movie and loved it, but I always like to read the book as well and it’s a great read. I would highly recommend it to anyone who likes romances/Nicholas Sparks type novels.

Pumpkin Pecan Waffle Candle-Bath and Body Works:  

This is such a perfect fall scent. It makes any space feel more cozy and homey. It is a very warm, sweet scent, so if you love your surroundings to smell like someone just finished baking, this is definitely the candle for you!

Ultimate Body Applicator-It Works Global: 

I’ve been using the It Works wraps for about 2 months now, and they are perfect for anyone looking to tighten and tone their bodies. These really helped me to feel confident before the Halloween dance and encouraged me to eat healthier and work out more!

Constant Toast Eye Shadow-Maybelline: 

This eye shadow is such a great fall shade. It is a very warm brown with orange undertones and very small specks of gold in it. I love to pop this in my crease along with a light neutral shade on the lid for an easy eye look that is polished, yet understated enough for class.

Anastasia Contour Kit-Anastasia Beverly Hills:

Now that summer is a thing of the past, my tan is fading faster than the leaves are changing color. The shades in this kit are perfect for a variety of skin tones and have a multitude of uses, like chiseling out cheekbones or warming up the face. I love to use the warmest brown in the kit on my forehead and temples to bring back a bit of that summertime glow. Also, now that projects and tests are piling up full force, I need something to disguise the dark circles brought on by lack of sleep. The yellow-toned Banana shade in this kit is great to set your under-eye concealer and bring a bit of brightness back to your face.

PINK Boyfriend Pant-Victoria’s Secret: 

Like any stereotypical college girl, PINK is my uniform. They make the warmest, coziest clothing that is perfect for lounging around with friends or staying warm in class. I am particularly fond of their Boyfriend sweatpants. These are the softest sweats you will ever put on your body, and they are a loose fit for maximum comfort level. These are definitely something to put on your Christmas wish list!

19. Junior at Le Moyne College. Obsessed with wine, friends, fun, and food.
Songwriter. Lover of music, food, and man buns.