This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

Hometown: Brooklyn, NY

Major/Concentration: Sociology Concentration Human Services

Zodiac Sign: Leo

Ethnicity: Jamaican

Relationship Status: Single

Celebrity Crush: Alicia Keys

What do you love most about LMC?: BOND (Brothers Of a New Direction) I love my members.

When and where was your first kiss?: It was on a staircase in high school.

Most Played Song on your iPod?: Acting-up by Wale featuring Meek Mill and French Montana

Guilty Pleasure: I love Willow Smith’s song Whip my hair.

If you had to choose one superpower you could have, what would you choose?: Super -speed

Favorite artist: Bob Marley

Favorite Quote: “War doesn’t determine who’s right – only who’s left.” -Bertrand Russel

Describe yourself in three words?: Funny, Caring, Genuine

Favorite song of the moment?: Redemption Song by Bob Marley

What is something no one knows about you?: I can ACTUALLY cook different types of Jamaican dishes.

If you could have one granted, what would it be?: For everyone in the world to find love easily.

What would you say was the weirdest thing about yourself?: I chew my tongue when I’m concentrating.

If your life was a movie, what would be the title?: The Life of a Sexy Beast.

What things most attract you to a girl?: Personality, Inviting Smile, Eyes

What is the nicest thing you’ve ever done for a girl?: On Valentine’s Day, I gave my best friend Christine her first Valentine’s Day gift. (Awe)

What are your plans after graduation?: I plan on to get into the social work field or be a counselor for children.

Junior Communications Major with a concentration in Journalism. Minors in Creative Writing, Art, English, and Business.