Her Campus Le Moyne Features

• Awesome Indie Movies on Netflix!

Let's face it, sometimes Netflix can be overwhelming. When I'm in the mood to watch a great movie that I haven't seen before, I head on...

• 2015 Music Festival Guide

1. Firefly Music Festival When : June 18th – June 21st 2015 Where : The Woodlands, Dover, Delaware Headliners : The Kooks, Paul McCartney,...

• Dolphy Day: Dos and Don'ts

Dolphy Day Dos and Don’ts DOs Drink responsibly : If you choose to drink during this day of debauchery, make sure you set a good pace for...

• Life Without A Roommate

Just by reading the title you might think "yeaaaaa room to myself!" But that's not the case. See coming to Le Moyne, I was suppose to have...

• 10 Reasons to NOT Bleach Your Hair

Ahh bleaching your hair, I have three words for that: DON’T DO IT. Take it from me, I had ombre hair freshman year, then sophmore year I...

• Bikinis On A Budget

Spring break was just last week, and if you're anything like me you're thinking about bathing suits, regardless of whether or not you're...

• 11 Things To Do in Syracuse!

If you’re not a Syracuse area or CNY local, let’s face it, this city can feel less than exciting. Coming from NYC, you could imagine my...

• Valentine's Day: Single Edition

Listen I get it. Valentine’s Day sucks. This is no typical weekend - everyone puts extra pressure on this day. Pressure to plan something...

• DIY Hair Care

DIY Hair Care Now that second semester has started you can bet that I am broke! Christmas, books for my new classes and valentines day is...

• What Is Le Moyne Makes Movies?

I know many of you have an idea about what Le Moyne Makes Movies is a student run film project right? Yes, but there is much more than that...

• BOND Is On The Rise

What is B.O.N.D? B.O.N.D Means Brothers of a New Direction and is a Multicultural community based organization created to helps raise...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style