Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Le Moyne Features

New York Fashion Week Recap

By Chelsea Balan
September 15, 2014 - 3:07pm

#NYFW2014 Recap Last week, celebrities of almost every industry attended September’s hottest event: New York Fashion Week! I don’t know about you, but my Instagram feed was filled with front row views of runway shows and candid shots from Fashion Week parties! Sounds like a dream right? Throughout the week I vicariously lived through designers, models, actors, and musicians and came up with my best (and worst) looks from NYFW: Highlights: 1. J.W. Anderson  2. LACOSTE READ MORE

Rest In Peace Joan Rivers

By Asiana Smith
September 5, 2014 - 12:42am

Joan Rivers 1933-2014 HerCampus LeMoyne would like to send our condolences to the Rivers family. The world lost a pioneer in comedy today. Gone but never forgotten. READ MORE

Get Motivated to Workout

By Courtney Williams
May 3, 2014 - 3:43am

Get Motivated to Work Out   Even the most dedicated gym-goers can get into a slump where they’re just not motivated to work out. If this has happened to you, or you need something to kick-start your fitness journey, buying cute new fitness gear can get you excited to exercise and look hot doing it.   1.Forever 21   2. Victoria’s Secret READ MORE

Stress Relief

By Erin Yackavage
April 8, 2014 - 7:32pm

Taking exams, writing papers, giving presentations and working on projects are what your grades are all about. A lot of colligates also have jobs and relationships to maintain while keeping high grades. While some people work well under pressure, most find it hard to focus and be productive when they’re super stressed. Relaxing will help you get yourself centered again and get right back on busting out all the work you need to do to maintain a good GPA and keep your obligations.   Here are 10 ways to de-stress!
1. Take a shower. READ MORE

Soundtrack to your Summer

By Chelsea Balan
April 8, 2014 - 11:48am

5 Concerts to rock your summer break                          Rock: The Monuments Tour – Fall Out Boy, Paramore, and New Politics READ MORE

What His Sign Says ABOUT Him?

By Kadisha Kentish, Asiana Smith
April 2, 2014 - 4:43pm

What His Zodiac Sign Says About Him… AQUARIUS GUYS (January 20th-Febuary 18th) like Justin Timberlake READ MORE

Overcoming Midterm Blues

By Kadisha Kentish
March 24, 2014 - 6:50pm

Whether you already took your midterm or have to wait until after spring break, don’t let those exams get you down. Many students tend to stress out over midterms because the semester goes at warp speed and midterms take us by surprise. But I am here to help you out.   READ MORE

Body Shaming

By Inez Timberger
March 11, 2014 - 8:36pm

Body Shaming (photo credit: http://hellcat-vintage.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/body-love.jpg) Body Shaming READ MORE

Swag Swiping: How To Deal

By Jessica Cawley
March 5, 2014 - 5:00pm

Swag Swiping Part 1: How To Deal   READ MORE

10 Trends Men Hate and How to Wear Them

By Inez Timberger
February 24, 2014 - 10:22am

10 Trends Men Hate and How to Wear Them Okay so ladies we all know there are those certain things that we LOVE to wear that our guys just HATE. Here’s a little guide on how to wear so that they’ll love what we love.   1.    Red Lipstick-Men seem to hate lipstick and anything that makes it harder for them to kiss us. My guy always complains because he doesn’t wanna get any on himself. The solution is simple! Matte lipstick gives your lips the color without the wet glossy finish. But make sure you moisturize before you use to avoid dry chapped lips. READ MORE