Her Campus Le Moyne Features

• 2015 Music Festival Guide

1. Firefly Music Festival When : June 18th – June 21st 2015 Where : The Woodlands, Dover, Delaware Headliners : The Kooks, Paul McCartney,...

• Dolphy Day: Dos and Don'ts

Dolphy Day Dos and Don’ts DOs Drink responsibly : If you choose to drink during this day of debauchery, make sure you set a good pace for...

• Life Without A Roommate

Just by reading the title you might think "yeaaaaa room to myself!" But that's not the case. See coming to Le Moyne, I was suppose to have...

• 10 Reasons to NOT Bleach Your Hair

Ahh bleaching your hair, I have three words for that: DON’T DO IT. Take it from me, I had ombre hair freshman year, then sophmore year I...

• Bikinis On A Budget

Spring break was just last week, and if you're anything like me you're thinking about bathing suits, regardless of whether or not you're...

• 11 Things To Do in Syracuse!

If you’re not a Syracuse area or CNY local, let’s face it, this city can feel less than exciting. Coming from NYC, you could imagine my...

• Valentine's Day: Single Edition

Listen I get it. Valentine’s Day sucks. This is no typical weekend - everyone puts extra pressure on this day. Pressure to plan something...

• DIY Hair Care

DIY Hair Care Now that second semester has started you can bet that I am broke! Christmas, books for my new classes and valentines day is...

• What Is Le Moyne Makes Movies?

I know many of you have an idea about what Le Moyne Makes Movies is a student run film project right? Yes, but there is much more than that...

• BOND Is On The Rise

What is B.O.N.D? B.O.N.D Means Brothers of a New Direction and is a Multicultural community based organization created to helps raise...

• 10 Signs You Go To Le Moyne!

10 Signs you go to Le Moyne! You’re at SU every weekend! You know your security guards by name. You complain every weekend that there's...

• The 411 on LDR's

Long Distance Relationship tends to be a scary concept for most. The question people ask about this type of relationship is whether they...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style