Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Le Moyne News

Stress Relief

By Erin Yackavage
April 8, 2014 - 7:32pm

Taking exams, writing papers, giving presentations and working on projects are what your grades are all about. A lot of colligates also have jobs and relationships to maintain while keeping high grades. While some people work well under pressure, most find it hard to focus and be productive when they’re super stressed. Relaxing will help you get yourself centered again and get right back on busting out all the work you need to do to maintain a good GPA and keep your obligations.   Here are 10 ways to de-stress!
1. Take a shower. READ MORE

Soundtrack to your Summer

By Chelsea Balan
April 8, 2014 - 11:48am

5 Concerts to rock your summer break                          Rock: The Monuments Tour – Fall Out Boy, Paramore, and New Politics READ MORE

What His Sign Says ABOUT Him?

By Kadisha Kentish, Asiana Smith
April 2, 2014 - 4:43pm

What His Zodiac Sign Says About Him… AQUARIUS GUYS (January 20th-Febuary 18th) like Justin Timberlake READ MORE

Overcoming Midterm Blues

By Kadisha Kentish
March 24, 2014 - 6:50pm

Whether you already took your midterm or have to wait until after spring break, don’t let those exams get you down. Many students tend to stress out over midterms because the semester goes at warp speed and midterms take us by surprise. But I am here to help you out.   READ MORE

Body Shaming

By Inez Timberger
March 11, 2014 - 8:36pm

Body Shaming (photo credit: http://hellcat-vintage.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/body-love.jpg) Body Shaming READ MORE

Swag Swiping: How To Deal

By Jessica Cawley
March 5, 2014 - 5:00pm

Swag Swiping Part 1: How To Deal   READ MORE

10 Trends Men Hate and How to Wear Them

By Inez Timberger
February 24, 2014 - 10:22am

10 Trends Men Hate and How to Wear Them Okay so ladies we all know there are those certain things that we LOVE to wear that our guys just HATE. Here’s a little guide on how to wear so that they’ll love what we love.   1.    Red Lipstick-Men seem to hate lipstick and anything that makes it harder for them to kiss us. My guy always complains because he doesn’t wanna get any on himself. The solution is simple! Matte lipstick gives your lips the color without the wet glossy finish. But make sure you moisturize before you use to avoid dry chapped lips. READ MORE

5 Budget friendly Spring Break ideas!

By Chelsea Balan
February 18, 2014 - 6:20pm

1. Let’s Start With The Basics… Mexico! -  Cancun is the classic Spring Break spot. The city knows this and has tons of deals for college students. It’s home to MTVs Spring Break this year, so you’ll never be too far away from a party. Stick with your friends and this hot spot will be one of the highlights of your college years! Check out some of these budget hotels in Cancun, Mexico :   READ MORE

Tackling The Urge To Splurge

By Jessica Cawley
February 16, 2014 - 3:11am

Tackling the Urge to Splurge   Overspending and tireless shopping can pave a glitter lined road to financial    ruins. At the fear of sounding sexist it pains me to say that most of us gals    have an unexplainable passion for shopping. Rather than beginning to drown    helplessly in debt you can start to grasp hold of your economic future. The    first step, after admitting you have a problem is action. These actions, such    as steps toward regaining tranquility in your pocketbook.   1. Know what you got.      READ MORE

5 Cheap VDay Date Ideas

By Erin Yackavage
February 11, 2014 - 10:56am

We would all love to shower our sweetie with fine dining and hot air balloon rides, but most college students don’t have those types of funds just yet! Just because your wallet is doing better on your New Year’s diet than you are, doesn’t mean you can’t still have a romantic Valentine’s Day date with your boo! Here are 5 great cheap date ideas:   1. Hit the movies!
Photo credit: Google Search READ MORE