Her Campus Le Moyne Features

• What Is Le Moyne Makes Movies?

I know many of you have an idea about what Le Moyne Makes Movies is a student run film project right? Yes, but there is much more than that...

• BOND Is On The Rise

What is B.O.N.D? B.O.N.D Means Brothers of a New Direction and is a Multicultural community based organization created to helps raise...

• 10 Signs You Go To Le Moyne!

10 Signs you go to Le Moyne! You’re at SU every weekend! You know your security guards by name. You complain every weekend that’s there...

• The 411 on LDR's

Long Distance Relationship tends to be a scary concept for most. The question people ask about this type of relationship is whether they...

• 8 Awesome DIY Halloween Costumes

8 Awesome DIY Halloween Costumes It’s that time of year when girls everywhere are scrambling to find Halloween costumes. If you’re having...

• Fun Date Ideas for The Fall !

Fall is here ladies and to celebrate I put together a list of cute date ideas that will let you take advantage of this fun Fall season !...

• Fall Fashion Trends

Fall Fashion Trends Say good-bye to the bright neon’s and bleached whites of summer and say hello to falls newest trend, Jewel Tones! The...

• Senior Stress

It’s finally senior year. This is the time majority of us were waiting for to either show off what we accomplished or just to get out of...

• New York Fashion Week Recap

#NYFW2014 Recap Last week, celebrities of almost every industry attended September’s hottest event: New York Fashion Week! I don’t know...

• Rest In Peace Joan Rivers

Joan Rivers 1933-2014 HerCampus LeMoyne would like to send our condolences to the Rivers family. The world lost a pioneer in comedy today...

• Get Motivated to Workout

Get Motivated to Work Out Even the most dedicated gym-goers can get into a slump where they’re just not motivated to work out. If this has...

• Stress Relief

Taking exams, writing papers, giving presentations and working on projects are what your grades are all about. A lot of colligates also...

• Soundtrack to your Summer

5 Concerts to rock your summer break Rock : The Monuments Tour – Fall Out Boy, Paramore, and New Politics - Three of my favorite rock bands...

• What His Sign Says ABOUT Him?

What His Zodiac Sign Says About Him… AQUARIUS GUYS (January 20th-Febuary 18th) like Justin Timberlake Aquarius guys are attracted to...

• Overcoming Midterm Blues

Whether you already took your midterm or have to wait until after spring break, don’t let those exams get you down. Many students tend to...

• Body Shaming

Body Shaming (photo credit: http://hellcat-vintage.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/body-love.jpg ) Body Shaming This is a very hard topic to...

• Swag Swiping: How To Deal

Swag Swiping Part 1: How To Deal We've all been there, and have been a victim before. Whether its a friend or just someone you've greeted...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style