Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Le Moyne Features

Top 5 Fall Trends to Pick Up At The Mall This Weekend

By Valerie Proano
October 21, 2014 - 8:40pm

These five fashion statements are a must have for this fall season! All of these accessories will show that you did your fall fashion research this year. So grab some friends and take a trip to the mall to pick up these fantastic items!   1.)  Stylish Brown boots   Store for Great Boots: http://www.dsw.com 2.)  Emerald Scarf READ MORE

8 Awesome DIY Halloween Costumes

By Courtney Williams, Madison Sheridan
October 15, 2014 - 9:09pm

8 Awesome DIY Halloween Costumes It’s that time of year when girls everywhere are scrambling to find Halloween costumes. If you’re having trouble finding inspiration, check out some of these cool DIY ideas to really stand out in the crowd! 1. Comic Book Character: For those who are skilled at doing makeup, grab the foundation, eyeliner, and red lipstick. By using strategically applied lines and dots to your face, you can make yourself look like you just popped out of the pages of READ MORE

Fun Date Ideas for The Fall !

By Valerie Proano
October 8, 2014 - 8:44pm

Fall is here ladies and to celebrate I put together a list of cute date ideas that will let you take advantage of this fun Fall season ! Make Fall a memorable season with your lovely significant other and try one of these sweet Date Ideas out ! 1.     Go on a haunted hay ride or a haunted house, there’s no better person to grab onto when your scared then your boyfriend or girlfriend! 2.     Go apple picking or pumpkin picking READ MORE

Fall Fashion Trends

By Courtney Williams, Madison Sheridan
October 1, 2014 - 9:41pm

Fall Fashion Trends Say good-bye to the bright neon’s and bleached whites of summer and say hello to falls newest trend, Jewel Tones! The season for bright colors and bold patterns is coming to a close, but this doesn’t mean our closets have to suffer. This fall, expect to see a plethora of jewel toned everything! Ranging from sweaters, pants, hats and accessories, this fall the “it” colors are the ever-classic jewel tones, including emerald, sapphire, garnet and amethyst. Fall has never looked so chic.   Pair this sweet deep purple sweater with leggings, knee high boots and a knit hat for a casual yet stylish look that would suit anyone! READ MORE

Senior Stress

By Tiffy Howell
September 22, 2014 - 6:28pm

It’s finally senior year. This is the time majority of us were waiting for to either show off what we accomplished or just to get out of school and don’t have to deal with it again. It is the time for some people to grow up, seek their dream job, start their career or prepare go to graduate school. For others, at this is point, its make or break it for lifelong friends. Life is just beginning when you became a senior; forget becoming legal to drink, you will have rent, loans, and necessities that have to be paid after you graduate. 1.     We are happy to leave. READ MORE

New York Fashion Week Recap

By Chelsea Balan
September 15, 2014 - 3:07pm

#NYFW2014 Recap Last week, celebrities of almost every industry attended September’s hottest event: New York Fashion Week! I don’t know about you, but my Instagram feed was filled with front row views of runway shows and candid shots from Fashion Week parties! Sounds like a dream right? Throughout the week I vicariously lived through designers, models, actors, and musicians and came up with my best (and worst) looks from NYFW: Highlights: 1. J.W. Anderson  2. LACOSTE READ MORE

Rest In Peace Joan Rivers

By Asiana Smith
September 5, 2014 - 12:42am

Joan Rivers 1933-2014 HerCampus LeMoyne would like to send our condolences to the Rivers family. The world lost a pioneer in comedy today. Gone but never forgotten. READ MORE

Get Motivated to Workout

By Courtney Williams
May 3, 2014 - 3:43am

Get Motivated to Work Out   Even the most dedicated gym-goers can get into a slump where they’re just not motivated to work out. If this has happened to you, or you need something to kick-start your fitness journey, buying cute new fitness gear can get you excited to exercise and look hot doing it.   1.Forever 21   2. Victoria’s Secret READ MORE

Stress Relief

By Erin Yackavage
April 8, 2014 - 7:32pm

Taking exams, writing papers, giving presentations and working on projects are what your grades are all about. A lot of colligates also have jobs and relationships to maintain while keeping high grades. While some people work well under pressure, most find it hard to focus and be productive when they’re super stressed. Relaxing will help you get yourself centered again and get right back on busting out all the work you need to do to maintain a good GPA and keep your obligations.   Here are 10 ways to de-stress!
1. Take a shower. READ MORE

Soundtrack to your Summer

By Chelsea Balan
April 8, 2014 - 11:48am

5 Concerts to rock your summer break                          Rock: The Monuments Tour – Fall Out Boy, Paramore, and New Politics READ MORE