New Music: Carly Rae Jepsen – I Really Like You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

She’s back! Carly Rae Jepsen has finally returned after the hiatus that came after her debut album. Granted, a little vaction was probably deserved. After all, she had literally the biggest song in the entire world. During her break, Carly starred in the broadway production of Cinderella, and clearly, she had also been writing/ strategically planning her comeback! “I Really Like You” is super 80s, but not in a cheesy way; it’s just exactly the way the song should sound. The chorus is undeniable and it will definitely be stuck in your head. The song is super relatable and helps you find the words you can’t say; I dont exactly love you (yet), but, I really really really really really really like you. We like you too, Carly! Stay tuned for the official music video which will include cameos from Justin Bieber, Tom Hanks, and probably more! For now, just listen to the brand new song below

Songwriter. Lover of music, food, and man buns.
Asiana Smith is a Communications Major with a concentration in Public Relations and a minor in Sociology.