MCM: Chris Soules

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

WHOA… that is one hot farmer! Our MCM this week is this season’s Bachelor, Chris Soules. Chris is a farmer from Arlington, Iowa who is looking to settle down. It’s been so fun live tweeting this season, which is honestly the craziest one yet. I fell in love with Chris on Andi’s season because he was so sweet, genuine, and fun! Now Chris is the one making the desicions and although he isn’t the most graceful when making them, this guy is an all around good dude. My advice to Chris would be…COMPROMISE! Chris expects whoever he marries to give up their career and social lives and move to this extremely small town. Chris could sell his farm and move to California and farm there, or if that’s too much, move an hour away to whatever place he took Whitney for their one-on-one date! He could drive into Arlington a couple days a week while he and his wife live in more of a city/suburb area. Either way, I do know that it can’t be easy being on national TV wearing your heart on your sleeve, so all of us at HC Le Moyne want to say good luck to Chris and the remaining girls! Catch an all new episode of The Bachelor tonight at 8 on ABC!

Songwriter. Lover of music, food, and man buns.
Asiana Smith is a Communications Major with a concentration in Public Relations and a minor in Sociology.