Matt Silva ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

Activity:

Soccer- Goalkeeper

What are 3 qualities that turn you on about a girl?
Courtesy, a good personality, nice smile/beauty

What are 3 qualities that turn you off about a girl?
A girl being rude and chewing with their mouths open

What is your idea of a perfect date?
Whatever she wants to do but definitely dinner after

Why should a girl want to date you?
If any girls want to know, they can find out for themselves

Would you prefer a Disney movie or a scary movie?
Disney – Lion King.

If you could have one super power what would it be?
 Fly

What are you being this year for Halloween?
No clue, any ideas?
Let’s see, based on your super power and preferred choice in Disney movies, something like Buzz Lightyear would always be a safe choice.

Last but not least, relationship status?
SINGLE!

Ivanna Abreu is a junior Communications major at Le Moyne College with a concentration in Advertising and minors in English and Creative Writing. She was born in the Dominican Republic, but was raised in the Bronx, NY. One of her greatest passions in life is the art of communication and how people relate and communicate with each other. Living in New York City only fostered this passion because her whole life she has been surrounded by different cultures and people. Ivanna enjoys writing and reading, specifically about human interest stories. She prides herself in having a great work ethic and unlike some she enjoys constantly being on the move and being busy. In her hands you will always find either her iPhone or coffee (or on a good day both). She also loves all things comedy and is always trying to make someone laugh.