Kerrigan Fox Coyle ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

Major: Economics

Hometown: Babylon Long island

I hear you are trying to start a club, what is it? I am trying to start up Le Moyne Lunatics before I leave.

Le Moyne Lunatics that sounds interesting, what is this club for? The club is to increase school spirit and increase attendance to sporting events, and to make it cool to cheer at events.

What inspired you to start this club, and why should people get involved? 
It will really bring people together, I did this in high school and it really brought us together and gave us spirit. People should get involved to increase school spirit and make going to games cool and fun.

What other activities are you involved in on campus? LSPB, Taekwondo club, economics club, and Sports Management club.

Wow, that sounds like quite a hectic schedule how do you stay on top of everything? I prioritize things well; I also keep everything on my Iphone.

What’s a quote/motto you live by? 
 “Short choppy steps”

What do you do for fun/to relax? 
 I like to watch How I Met Your Mother on FX to relax. For fun I like to get together with a small group of people on a Friday night.

What would be your best advice for first year students regarding getting involved? First find something you like and get your friends involved with you. And if you want to have a good time at Le Moyne it’s there. Just go out and get it, don’t just sit in your room.
Asiana Smith is a Communications Major with a concentration in Public Relations and a minor in Sociology.